Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF to trade 2 accs for Refferals Read pls

Discussion on LF to trade 2 accs for Refferals Read pls within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF to trade 2 accs for Refferals Read pls

I looking to trade my 2 accs for refferals
i give u EUNE gold 5 acc im owner with 5 rune pages 200 reffs done , 67 champs, 33 skins , pax sivir have and etc.. mmr is very good
EUW ! reached 30lvl leveling by bot unranked have 100 reffs done ! 16 champs 336 rp , 96 ip ! i have of that acc welcome mail ! name is KDA Katarina of that euw unranked !
cause i will not have money next 20 days i offering these accs for idk how much reffs can i get for my main on EUW ,cause need rp for new skins like cs shyvana ,for darius,wukong etc etc.. whatever... prefer trusted members if i go first cause is trade against reffs !
btw if some interested i sell both accs for 25 e ! PSC and then we can via mm if u not trusted !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] this accs for refferals im on EUNE
09/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3420883-eune-accounts-store-one-tr-cheap.htm l trading all accs against reffs ! for my account on EUNE need RP and some stuffs
Trade S4 accs
08/14/2012 - S4 League Trading - 1 Replies
Hello~! i wanna trade my acc and well be known its an amatuer lvl 35 but without money like : PSC and Paypal all information are in here :http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-tradin g/2061504-trade-s4-accs.html So anybody that wanna trade add me via skype :handsdown:
Trade S4 accs
08/13/2012 - S4 League Trading - 1 Replies
Im trading my lvl 35 master lvl 25 ap : 5234 for a semi pro lvl 40+ at least 1 Fp and premium stats clothing Choose what chu want :+)
[SELL/TRADE] WoW+Diablo 3 account for Refferals or RP points.
07/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling or Trading my battle.net account for either 200 1.0 refferals, or 100 2.0. Or, I'll sell it for around 5000 RP points. Will also be able to sell the account for 25€ PayPal or PSC. The account both WoW and Diablo 3 on it, and I am the first and only owner of it. It has a lvl 85 Paladin with good gear for all specs. (iLvL 390). Lots of cool transmorg gear, the bank is full of it. Full sets, etc. Vial of the Sands mount, Guardian mount.
Trade accs
03/03/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
1.Z8Games 2.Z8Games 3.Z8Games Trade For some Special guns GGH or minimi xmas or rpk gold Skype:Clown.xus