Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5-Diamond 5! [Division/24hrs!] Special Price!

Discussion on Plat 5-Diamond 5! [Division/24hrs!] Special Price! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 5-Diamond 5! [Division/24hrs!] Special Price!

We can start the Price at 375, but we can negotiate the price if needed.
add me on skype for more information
-ethanchiasson

Check out our sythe forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELOBOOSTING FROM PLAT 4 AND DIAMOND 3 CHEAP PRICE/TRADE BRONZE 5 TO DIAMOND 5
08/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi all guys, im Plat 4 and my friend is Diamond 3, we boost for money or accounts. we already have 4 account to boost so contact us to know how we can start. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL. IM INTERESTED TO STEAM ACCOUNTS / COC ACCOUNTS / LOL ACCOUNTS / HEARTSTONE ACCOUNTS / S4LEAGUE ACCOUNTS / CS:GO SKINS / COMBAT ARMS ACCOUNTS / DAYZ STANDALONE / AND OTHER GAMES Bronze 5 = 5€ Bronze 4 =5€ Bronze 3 = 5€ Bronze 2 = 5€ Bronze 1 = 8€ ---------Bronze Pack=20€ (All in one time)
[Selling] [NA] S1:Gold S2:Plat S3:Diamond Division 1 TOP-RANKED ACCOUNT
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Division 1 NA league of legends player. Due to loss of interest in the game, and annoyance with Riot's recent decisions, I've decided to sell my league of legends account. Some information will only be available during sale, due to riot employees monitoring the sale of Top-Level player accounts. Since there aren't many of us, it's extremely easy for riot to identify who is selling. I apologize for the censorship. ___________________ This...
[Selling] EU WEST / S2 Diamond / S3 Plat division I / 4 page rune / 100+ champ
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Eu west account S2 Diamond Title (SoloQ and 5v5) Now is division 1st division only 4 page rune and over 100 champions Account + Original Email. skype aerogame
WTB elo boost plat division 1 70LP to Diamond
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Lf someone who can boost me from Platin division 1 to diamond division 5. I have currently 70LP in plat div. 1. If youre interested pn me with your price.