Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 Gold 3 Account 137 Skins Many Legacy and Legendary/Ultimate

Discussion on Level 30 Gold 3 Account 137 Skins Many Legacy and Legendary/Ultimate within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

League of Legends Rank: Gold

The account is Gold 3 with 137 skins. Many Runes, and Victorious Elise. 499 RP 4000 IP

SKIN LIST: elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/39246721/skins

I don't know what worth I have spent $2000 dollars and a lot of time in game.

Name of Summoner: Redonkeylous

Taking Offers

I will actually take CS:GO items as well

Really Wanting A Huntsman fade from csgo
Old 09/11/2014, 08:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

euw?

na, nvm.
Old 09/11/2014, 09:01   #3

Na are u interested
Old 09/11/2014, 17:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your skype doesn't work. Pm me another skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Plat With 96 skins (Many legacy,Legendary and both of Ultimate)
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Account, the reason I'm selling is because I don't have that much time anymore to play, which made me loose interest in playing. I am looking for a fair offer. :mofo: Account is currently Plat 5, has 9 rune pages with most important runes, Haunting Ward skin. There is only 400Rp and 2000IP Champions with skins: Midnight Ahri Blood Moon Akali Sad Robot Amumu Bird Of Prey Anivia Frostfire Annie
[Selling] EUNE GOLD 1 With 96 skins (Many legacy,Legendary and both of Ultimate)
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Account, the reason I'm selling is because I don't have that much time anymore to play, which made me loose interest in playing. I am looking for a fair offer. :mofo: Account is currently Gold 1, has 9 rune pages with most important runes, Haunting Ward skin. There is only 400Rp and 2000IP Champions with skins: Midnight Ahri Blood Moon Akali Sad Robot Amumu Bird Of Prey Anivia Frostfire Annie
[Selling] [WTS]OCE Account|6K IP|115 Champs|102 Skins|Ultimate Skins+Legacy+Legendary Skins
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mod please delete
[Selling] [NA LoL Account] [Gold Elo] [Lots of Champs+Skins] [Ultimate+Legendary+Legacy Skins]
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm selling my personal League account, na server. Has gold border from last season and it is currently sitting at Gold IV. MMR is decent, with a positive win/lose ratio. There are 788 normal wins, 52 champs with 32 skins and 3 rune pages. Proof of Ownership http://i58.tinypic.com/5zjqj5.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/xdi3ih.jpg
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...