[Selling] Silver 2 Account, *65 champs* 20 skins, EUNE, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP 02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Yo.
Im selling this account: http://i.imgur.com/02CYyXs.jpg on EAST SERVER.
Everything Is on this screenshot. Account was never banned.
Price: 30 EUR - PayPal
Contact me on SKYPE: maciej.nidzgorski.96
i can also change this account for 2 unranked euw smurf wihtout champs and runes with ~25-30k IP.
[Selling] Eune gold ,Eune Plat, Eune Bronze Cheap 02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Selling Gold acc ,plat acc , and cheap bronze acc
add me on skype : djolesrce
Paypal for rp or psc accepted
[Buying] EUNE ACCOUNT CHEAP 12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hello, im looking for any account from reseller.
Must be super cheap, it will be my smurf :-]
Skype: Ratusz-boosting
[Selling] LOL-EUNE ACCOUNT !! CHEAP !! 11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey Guys!
Selling my lol account !
Information's :
-20 Champ. (many ADC.)
-4 Skin (Karate Kennen, Frozen T. Noc., Crimson Akali, White Mage Veigar)
-2 runapage
-Bronz 1 (season change inc. )
price : 10€
[Selling] **CHEAP** Account EUNE l 90+ champs l Almost plat 5 **CHEAP** 07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies **CHEAP** I want sell it tonight ! **CHEAP**
Yo, i'm selling my account on EUNE.
I want sell it quickly cause I need money for the next week. Then, this account is really cheap !
Gold 1 42points l 90+ champs l 20 skins l 10 runespages ; TONS OF RUNES and almost 6k IP
I want sell this account tonight if possible, cause I need money emergency!