Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3v3 Plat2 eune team

Discussion on Selling 3v3 Plat2 eune team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 3v3 Plat2 eune team

Selling 3v3 Plat2 eune team Contact me itachi.akacuki96

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 3v3 Diamond 5 team on Eune Or giving that team for 3 acc on pbe
08/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 3v3 Diamond 5 team on Eune Or giving that team for 3 acc on pbe add me on skype:itachi.akacuki96
WTT eune(plat2, many champs) acc for euw/eune dia acc
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im trying to trade my league of legends account. Some info about it: server: eune skins: 6 (phantom karthus, ufo corki!, commando j4, badger teemo, juggernaut kayle, victorious elise) champions: 83 runes: 4 rune page(many runes) I would like to trade this acc to higher elo acc, skins doesnt mater, same as champs, should be few supp and adc champs, feel free to add me on skype: gloryz334 With trusted ones can go first! :) Have a nice day
[Trading] WTT my eune plat2 acc to dia acc
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im trading my eune, 82champs, 6skins, 4 full runepage(with almost all runes), for Dia acc prefer euw, also can be eune, feel free to add me for more information ;). Skype:gloryz334 (with trusted people can go first) btw, skins doesnt mater, also champions, should be few support and ad champs :)
[Selling] plat2 eune acc
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hai im selling my smurf account on eu nordic league of legends server since im not playing on it anymore, its plat 2 around 50 lp if im not wrong here somewhere BEAST mmr you get like 30 lp per ranked win so you can easy get diamond 5 if your good enough. It has like 30 chars and no skins since it was my smurf and 2 rune pages standard ad ( attack damage , mr and armor ) and ap rune page ( ap , magic pen , armor and m ) . As payment method i can accept only paysafecard. Pm me