Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Silver DuoQ Wins

Discussion on NA Silver DuoQ Wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Silver DuoQ Wins

Have a job for 3 wins NA Duoq Silver elo. Reply or skype asap
Old 09/01/2014, 22:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Need DuoQ boost, 10 wins. Silver 1
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Give me your best offers, if we loose a game, that means you add 1 more win. Silver 1 EUW Please reply in PM or on this thread.
[Buying] 5 Duoq Wins on EU (Silver I)
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i am from Germany and playing on Silver1. I need to win 5 games to get to Gold V, so i am looking for somebody how can duoq with me for safe wins. Please contact me with ur prices. I want to pay via Paypal. Thanks
[Buying] wins in Silver, EuW, only DuoQ
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
hello, I m want to get my smurf to gold 1 asap, I m silver 2, looking for a booster to duoQ with, I'm paying 1euro per WIN, and playing all night I pay with paypal, usually at this elo I carry alone, but I want good win ratio and fast climbing on this smurf, so better to duoQ with a pro ;)
[Buying] silver league wins only in DuoQ
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
hello, before reset I was G1, now I was put in silver 2, today I will play all day, and so tomorrow, I want to get back to G1. What I' m looking for is a trusted booster, that plays with me in DUO Q, when I need help, I think I will need help for all the promotions, to avoid the risk to lose them and have to get to the promotion again and again. SO I will need someone who s avaible today and tomorrow, for boosting DuoQ games when I need help. Tell me a price, PER WIN price (if i pay...
[Buying] LF DuoQ booster in Silver, I'll pay wins.
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm looking for a booster to duoQ with. If you got a silver account you are boosting, you can double your earnings playing with me. I don't want a division boost, I'll pay 2€ every win (one more free win every defeat). Atm I'm silver 4 EUW, I'll do this till I reach gold division. I'll pay with PayPal.