Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Silver DuoQ Games

Discussion on NA Silver DuoQ Games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Silver DuoQ Games

LF Someone available to finish a quick job. 3 Duoq games silver NA server. Reply or add on skype- Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for someone to DuoQ / EUW / SILVER 4
08/13/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hello, I was like Gold S3, But now im silver 4 because of elo hell i cant get carry everygames so im stick at silver and need someone good to help me and carry me up add me at skype : nssss.epvp
[Buying] Duoq to Silver 1
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im looking for a duoQ partner, im Silver V and gain around 14 - 16 per win now. Im looking for someone that is boosting, or has got a smurf where he can play at. I pay 0.5 Euro PSC per win! Cya guys :D
DuoQ Push G5-G4 (got a silver duoQ acc if needed)
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, i'm searching for a DuoQ Push from G5-G4. I also got a silver Account which you could DuoQ on, if it's needed. I'm maintaining a positive win-ratio on Top and Jungle, also quite confident as Sup or ADC, not so great on mid :P I'm saying this, cause i once got a duoQ booster who put me into D3 Elo which, obvisiously, was quite hard for me if i got a carry role. Add me on skype qjouk-epvp1 with your price. Preffered pushtime would be tomorrow on sunday.
[Buying] 5 cheap fast duoQ games at silver I
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Be really trusted and ableto prove u can actually hardcarry with ur thread or whatever, had so many bad boosters lately with gold skill more or less. Also main is plat V (got myself to gold III and boosted the rest) so I will do my part of the games if not more, I got this acc from bronze to silver I pretty fast just having a bad week :) Im thinking 15E for 5 fast duoQ games, 18E ifI can pay after first game to check u out :) EUW
WTB Duoq boost Silver IV (Promo) -> Silver I
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, looking for a mate to duo-q with me to boost me up to Silver I. Currently Silver IV in promo matches with a average gain of 20LP per win. Offer me a price. EUW