Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ParentalGuidanceBoosting looking for [dedicated] boosters!

Discussion on ParentalGuidanceBoosting looking for [dedicated] boosters! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ParentalGuidanceBoosting looking for [dedicated] boosters!

Hello out there!

I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time now and I decided to start a boosting business.
The thing is that I want to work as a manager. I want to be the guy that customers contact and I'll get jobs. Therefor, I need some boosters. ALL regions.

First I believe it's fair if I give some info about me and my business.

We've just started.
- Yeah. We are not trusted yet. When I have a crew of boosters that will be the first priority. To get trusted. This means that if you don't want to play vouches for us to get trusted. Please DON'T add me on skype. Waste of our time

Prices will be arranged after talking to you.
- I believe since it's YOU doing the real job it's just fair that we talk to eachother and work out cheap prices together.

Your cut.
- I believe 80/20 or 85/15 is fair. Of course, it's 80/85 for you.

What can I offer?
I'm very dedicated. I'm almost online at skype all day. I'll spend most of my time on epvp trying to get jobs for you. I will do my best.

_
What do I expect from you?
- D1 atleast. - We might be able to work something out if you're like d2 or something but D1 prefered.

- Be cheap. This means that if you charge like 15 euros per division in bronze, please don't waste any of ours time by adding me. I want to be cheap but fair.

- Be able to play everyday. I believe that if we want to have success we have to be fast and reliable. That comes from hard work.

- Decent English. I know my English ain't perfect either but I prefer if you can speak English at a decent level so we can understand eachother and make sure that no miscommunications occure.

If any of this sounds interesting please add my skype: ParentalGuidance.epvp