Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL NA account 61 skins (alot of rare and legacy) 7 runes page 76 champs

Discussion on LoL NA account 61 skins (alot of rare and legacy) 7 runes page 76 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL NA account 61 skins (alot of rare and legacy) 7 runes page 76 champs

I am selling my account of LoL for kinda a cheap price looking around 50e-60e or more if you want more description about the account just pm me if interested so i can send you elophant link to see the skins I have since we cannot post elophant link on post. skins may interest you : riot kayle , medieval twitch , grey warwick , riot and goalkeeper blitzcrank and more.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS NA Account 61 skins rare and legacy 7 runes
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is the elophantlink :BobbyMarley's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats comes with original email . Looking for best offer. Has 7 runes pages and about 76 champs
[Selling] LoL Account 56 skins alot of rare 7 runes page 76 champs
08/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , I'm selling my LoL Na account with 7 runes pages and has full ad ap runes. Has 76 champs and 56 Skins (cheap one and rare Riot skins and Medieval twitch and Grey Warwick and pulsefire ez and spirit guard udyr) Looking for the best offer. Please for more information or screen or elophant link just reply or send pm leaving your skype. BUMP
[Selling] [Diamond 4 & Plat 3] NA Account Alot of Skins, Runes, Champs
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
First is the D4 NA account. I have alot of skins on this account. It has about 35-40 skins and MOST champs except AP. Alot of runes aswell and rune pages. - All of the free skins - Woad ashe, Queen Ashe, Heartseeker Ashe - Resistance Caitlyn, Arctic Warfare Caitlyn - Victorious Elise, Vancouver Amumu, Fiddle me Timbers - All Ezreal skins but Pulsefire - Nightraven Fiora, Hired Gun Lucian, DreadNaught Garen, Steel Legion Garen - Jailbreak Graves, Pool Party Graves, Infiltrator Irelia -...
[Selling] [S] EUW LoL Account - 79 CHAMPS - ALOT SKINS+RUNES - 600 WINS
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all! I know i am new, but i want to sell my LoL account. I am the real owner from this account, i have all the information of it. I have 4 rune pages and alot runes. Details: -alot runes (first link) -alot skins 25+ worth more then 70 euro - 4 rune pages - 79 champs
na account 1667 elo rare skins + alot of champs
02/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
elo 1667. top elo 1690 (will prolly have 1700+ by the time i sell) 135 rp 682 ip champions/skins (ones in caps are the rare ones or limited editions etc) ahri alistar(BLACK,unchained) amumu(almost prom king)