Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 ACCOUNTS GOLD3 EUNE and PLATINUM1 EUW INCLUDING *PAX SIVIR* CHEAP!!

Discussion on WTS 2 ACCOUNTS GOLD3 EUNE and PLATINUM1 EUW INCLUDING *PAX SIVIR* CHEAP!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 ACCOUNTS GOLD3 EUNE and PLATINUM1 EUW INCLUDING *PAX SIVIR* CHEAP!!

Hey all, I want to sell my lol accounts:
1st. Platinum 1(demoted from Diamond 3 due to inactivity) on EUW server with HIGH MMR. Around 35 champions and 2 rune pages.
2nd. Gold 3 on EUNE server also good MMR. 40 champions, 2 rune pages and some SKINS including RARE PAX SIVIR SKIN wich you can no longer buy or redeem with code so it's really valuable but I give it for cheap. Also Mafia Graves and some more..
Both accounts are smurf acc, that's why they have less champions and rune pages but Division and skins are good. I'm tired now, playing this game since 2011. I want to sell my accounts for some money for school. Dont hesitate to ask questions.

Skype-bobifox_stz

Waiting for offers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 5 accounts @ eune full info including orig mail.
07/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello mates, I've got 4 accounts with different elo (silver/gold/plat) to sell, and giving the fact I need money fast, the prices are extremly cheap. Also, I'm doing some boosting on lower elo such as bronze/silver and low gold. Again, due to imediate need of money, the prices will be the cheapest around here. Since I don't have TBM's, if you're interested in boosting, you will have to log on via teamviewer. (Security measures since everyone is afraid of scammers). If you're interested...
[Selling] Hello EUNE acc with PAX SIVIR ,SILVER 1 CHEAP AS CHEAP !
06/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Giving all data of acc , silver 1 is good mmr , have 30 champs , 5 skins ,3 free , Toxic Mundo and Pax Sivir . Selling this for 8-10 Euros ! i cant recovery account also giving mail change . Also i can trade with reffs or leveling my acc on euw add me on skype - zedturne
[Selling] EUNE Platinum1 account(19 645 rp,exclusive bonus)
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
- 19 645 riot point (RP) - 3610 influence point (IP) - 6 skin: Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch, Dragon Slayer Vayne, Dragon First Lee sin, Riot Girl Tristana, Unchained Alistar - Champions: -Ahri -Alistar -Annie -Ashe -Ezreal -Garen -Gragas
[Selling] EUNE Platinum1 account 19600RP/22champs/3runepages
01/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As title says, i want to sell a PLATINUM1 account on server EUNE. 22champions, some skins (medieval twitch, grey warwick, dragonslayer vayne, dragon fist lee sin...and the free tristana and alistar) 19645 RP on the account is available. Division: PLATINUM1 Server: EUNE
[Selling] [SALE][EUNE]Selling Pax Sivir CHEAP on EUNE ONLY 8€
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello - I have plenty of Pax Sivir skins for EUNE ! A code cost 8€ and payment will be on PayPal ONLY FOR NORDIC!!!!! add me on Skype: tristyfristy