Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for vouches! (Boosting)

Discussion on Looking for vouches! (Boosting) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for vouches! (Boosting)

Hey guys, i'm currently looking for some vouches as some people don't trust me because of my low amount of TBMs.
If you're interested, please message me on Skype!

PS.
My boosting thread if any of you'd like to purchase boosting services!
Old 08/29/2014, 02:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 153
I can vouch! skype : gamehackerpm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Boosting For Vouches
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am Diamond V on NORTH AMERICA. Im willing to boost people all the way up to Diamond V. I just need to get started with some ground work as I am new to this whole scene. Just let me know and ill get started on your account!
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING NA/LAN [Vouches]
05/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Doing vouches for NA/LAN Boosting so I can get some rep. I'm currently Diamond V and wishing to do boost vouches/coaching vouches Check also my boosting thread if u wish at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3274249-cheap-eloboosting-coaching-lan-na-yo ur-way-out-elohell-fast-cheap.html
[Selling] [NA] Boosting for VOUCHES!
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I've been playing league since Season 1 around Olaf release and I'm currently a Plat IV main. I want to start boosting people, and I'm going to need vouches too. Sign up if you want quick boosts up to Gold V! Skype: ghightower07 uppp
Elo boosting/Need vouches
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm offering my Elo Boosting services. I can boost accounts from bronze to silver and from silver to gold.My current account is on platinum V. Price: Bronze V - Bronze IV = 5€ Bronze IV - Bronze III = 5€ Bronze III - Bronze II = 5€ Bronze II - Bronze I = 6€ Bronze I - Silver V = 6€ Silver V - Silver IV = 6€