Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Platinum 3 ACC HIGH MMR EUW

Discussion on Selling Platinum 3 ACC HIGH MMR EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Platinum 3 ACC HIGH MMR EUW

Hey,selling my Platin 3 smurf with high MMR (+25-30 and -12),it has 23 Champs and 3 Skins,( Arctic warfare Caitlyn,Bear Cavalry Sejuani and Northern Storm Volibear), if u have an offer pm me or add me on skype: nick22337

Screen:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Platinum III Acc HIGH MMR!
07/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 570 wins in Normal and is in Platinum Division 3 with very high MMR. http://puu.sh/aqRC2/b6fbee9696.jpg It has ~180 RP and ~620 IP.
Selling Platinum Account *High MMR* || *Comes with Plat Ranked 5s Team*
01/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, I am selling a Platinum 5 smurf of mine on the NA Server. It comes with a Platinum Ranked 5s Team as a bonus. http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9791/q362.png http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3128/ntyk.png The buyout price of this account is $50. Although I do take offers.
Selling VERY HIGH MMR / Platinum 3 smurf account (NA)
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosted it up on NA and stopped playing it. Can show you everything you need, i've got all info including original email etc etc I currently get matched up against people in Diamond mmr so you might even see one or two pros if you're lucky (No guarantee..) The account still goes up 2 divisions even at Platinum 3 so shouldn't be much of a hassle to get to diamond if you're good enough. Once again, the account is NA and i'm looking for around 60 Euros for it. We WILL use a middleman. ...
[Selling] High ELO (Platinum) Acc with Every champion / (too many) skins and runes
02/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello summoners! I am now selling my Level 30 NA account. Below is a basic overview the account. S1 Platinum Ranked(Comes w/ limited Victorious Jarvan skin, Platinum profile banner and platinum colored avatar border) 260 RP and 5343 IP currently loaded on account Account owns all 93 released champions 10 Rune Pages with the best tier 3 runes(including 14 quintx3 sets, complete listing below) 25 Skins including 8 limited/rare skins