Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUNE Diamond V s4. Platinum s3, Bronze s2.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Diamond V s4. Platinum s3, Bronze s2.

As the title says.

2 rune pages.
Has the following Skins: DragonSlayer Pantheon. Ragdoll Poppy, Vancouver Amumu, Judgment Kayle (was free long time ago), Battle Bunny Riven, Prom Queen Annie. (Victorious Elise)
Also has Riot Ward Skin.
79 champs
7k ip
icons: puu.sh/b4FJ7/c5c96909de.jpg ||||||||| puu.sh/b4FKD/ca7c21e8e5.jpg (copy links to browser)
Willing to get offers.

Nickname: Treacherous King.

Contact Skype: avivkazaz1 / email:

« PBE Account | Me : Eloboost Bronze/Silver/Gold/ you : Refs. »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Boosting EUW/EUNE(Bronze to Diamond V)/Russia(Bronze to Challenger)
11/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Information Hello every one, i am new on this forum BUT: >I am a very experienced SoloQ player >I was starting play league from season 3(hon player befor league),but have played over 6.5k games in soloq right now >Went Diamond 5 season 3 and currently sitting on Diamond 1 in season 4 >I am offering you a Fast and Really Cheap Elo Boost on EUW/EUNE(Bronze to Diamond V)/Russia(Bronze to Challenger) servers Additional info
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE][Eloboost from Bronze to Platinum]
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im just accepting very trusted members vouches. BRONZE Bronze V to Bronze IV -> 6 Bronze IV to Bronze III -> 6 Bronze III to Bronze II -> 7 Bronze II to Bronze I -> 7 Bronze I to Silver V -> 8
ELOBOOSTING EUW/EUNE - BRONZE-PLATINUM
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I want to offer my Service for you: Boosting on EUW/EUNW from Bronze up to Plat. FIRST CUSTOMERS WILL GET SPECIAL PRICES - more in Skype. Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 8 Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 8
[Selling] Cheap ELO Boost! Bronze-Platinum EUW&EUNE!
04/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
We are starter boosters (Diamond players). Here's the pricing and stuff: http://i.epvpimg.com/mPhDd.png http://epvpimg.com/mPhDd I can also go invisible on chat, so your firends won't see me when i'm boosting. Works done: http://epvpimg.com/waUIh
[Selling] Boostin acc anywhere bronze- platinum ( Was Diamond S3, Diamond s4 atm)
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there mates! So I can boost acc anywhere between bronze-platinum (Could even boost up to diamond for more money) I can boost 2 acc's at the same time if you wish! I can boost on EUNE and EUW! bronze v --> bronze IV 5 € Bronze IV --> Bronze III 5 € Bronze III --> Bronze II 5 € Bronze I --> Silver V 10 € (Based on your mmr (how much lp you get) low mmr higher price!) Silver V --> Silver IV 5 €