Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond or Plat NA Account

Discussion on Diamond or Plat NA Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond or Plat NA Account

Looking to buy a Diamond or Plat NA Account. I'd prefer if people could post or message me prices instead of just asking for my skype to only talk on there. If seller is also interested depending on the account may be willing to trade a Silver ranked account with Triumphant Ryze + Championship Riven + other legacies and 84 champs.

If not interested in trade still post prices because will probably use money from selling account to purchase the offers posted below.

Thanks ^_^
Old 08/20/2014, 05:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What are you looking for specifically? I have a D3 account with 40ish champs and no skins, 3 full runepages, etc. I also have a High D2 account with almost all champs and over 100 skins which will obviously cost more. I have a couple other diamond accounts of varying quality that you also might be interested in.

Add my skype: graemejcrawford if you want to talk more privately
Old 08/20/2014, 07:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
The Black Market: 185/0/0

possible to change region.
Old 08/20/2014, 14:22   #4

Prefer if account is already on NA. Have a few people to discuss with after work today. So will be available again in about 9 hours.
Old 08/20/2014, 15:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 08/20/2014, 15:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have one , platinum 3 , Diamond border and CS Riven included with around 50 other skins,16 full rune sites , all champions .
Old 08/20/2014, 16:21   #7

Not really looking for accounts with all champ sand tons of skins etc. because that would probably be too expensive for my taste.