Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>> Gamescom Codes CHEAP <<<<

Discussion on >>>> Gamescom Codes CHEAP <<<< within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>>>> Gamescom Codes CHEAP <<<<

Servus Leute,

ich war die letzten Tage auf der Gamescom Mitarbeiter im Verkauf an der Kassa und hab deswegen ca. 200 Stück Codes geholt.

Kann zu 95% garantieren dass diese Codes funktionieren, da diese alle im original sind.

Hello Guys,

I was working for the gamescom this year as cashier and got like 200 Codes from there.

I can guarantee a 95% chance these codes work, since they are all original codes.

Preise/Prices:

Keys <> Paypal
2 Keys   5€

Einlösen des Keys ohne Videobeweis gibt es keine Rückerstattung!

No refunds without Video-Proof!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gamescom 2013 League of Legends Skin CODES BILLIG//CHEAP!!
08/24/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/gNEMf.png Kauft jetzt die exklusiven Gamescom Skin Codes der Eintrittskarten! Billiger geht es nicht! No permission No permission No permission
[Selling] Top Fresh Gamescom 2013 Codes for Cheap
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am new here because i get 22 codes from friends and and myself from the tickets of gamescom they are all legit and not used. 1. Why i want to sell them? 2. Why should u trade with me? 3. How would we trade? 4. Why should i trust u ? 1. I want sell them because i used 2 already(on smurf and main) and now i dont know what i have to do with it. i went to google and saw that i can sell things like that on this forum. 2. my prices are cheap if u compare with the other guys... i want...
[Selling] Top Fresh Gamescom 2013 Codes for Cheap
08/24/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am new here because i get 22 codes from friends and and myself from the tickets of gamescom they are all legit and not used. 1. Why i want to sell them? 2. Why should u trade with me? 3. How would we trade? 4. Why should i trust u ? 1. I want sell them because i used 2 already(on smurf and main) and now i dont know what i have to do with it. i went to google and saw that i can sell things like that on this forum. 2. my prices are cheap if u compare with the other guys... i want...
Selling cheap and unused Gamescom codes !
01/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling RIOT Graves and FM Rammus GAMESCOM codes. You also get the champion. Paypal ONLY ! FM Rammus : 2 left RIOT Graves : 10 left They work for all both EU servers, West and East.
[VK]Gamescom Codes[S]Egold <-- Cheap !!!
10/05/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 53 Replies
Hey community, ich habe folgende codes und würde diese gerne unter die Leute bringen: Age of Empires Online: 2x Codes für Age of Empires Online mit folgendem item: Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra 1x Code für Age of Empires Online mit folgendem item: Glorious Gardening Empire Extra Jeweils nur 1 code pro acc einsetzbar. Code bitte möglichst schnell benutzen, weiss nicht wann er abläuft :) Treasures: Alle Weg <3