Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Very Cheap Elo Boost*[bronze-silvar-gold]

Discussion on *Very Cheap Elo Boost*[bronze-silvar-gold] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*Very Cheap Elo Boost*[bronze-silvar-gold]

Hey guys, my name is Fizz So Broken

Info: Played since Season 1 / Gold 2 (Season 3); Platinium 5 (Season 4)

I offer boosting from Bronze 5 to Gold 5, tips and advices on how to win your lane,
which champion is easiest to get out of your Elo in any lane and much more!
My prices are relatively cheap and I boost fast!

Before we get started I need to get in contact with you first, so if interest please contact one of the following:

1)Skype: toshko19981 or boyan_917

2)E-mail:

Prices: Per division - 5 Euro
Discount on 3 division - 10 Euro (5 Less)
Discount on 5 dvisions - 20 (5 Less)
... Boost only on EUNE and EUW !
I've already boosted 2 people in season 3 from bronze to gold 5 - (MightKill and sutpid ! (EUNE))

Looking forward to working with you!

Tags
boosting, cheap boosting, elo boost . divison boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] *Very Cheap Elo Boost*[bronze-silvar-gold]*
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, my name is Fizz So Broken Info: Played since Season 1 / Gold 2 (Season 3); Platinium 5 (Season 4) I offer boosting from Bronze 5 to Gold 5, tips and advices on how to win your lane, which champion is easiest to get out of your Elo in any lane and much more! My prices are relatively cheap and I boost fast! Before we get started I need to get in contact with you first, so if interest please contact one of the following:
[Selling] Fast, Cheap, Reliable and Cheap Elo boost from Bronze-Gold
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello Summoners Hello, I am a student from Germany who is currently platin 5 in soloq and now want to help you to get your desired elo! Also I've boosted many of my friends to at least Gold :) Proof of my account http://i.imgur.com/rm6bFhN.jpg Prices
Cheap Elo Boost [Boost Bronze-Gold]
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a high elo player looking to do some elo jobs. Since I am new I am looking for some vouches. If interested pm me. Rates are as follows: Bronze 5-$10 4-$10 3-$10 2-$15 1-$15 Promo: Best of 3=$5 Best of 5=$10
[Selling] Boost Duo que Bronze to gold cheap
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post in here if u want i have gold xp na gonna get serious abt my euw account and since im getting it to gold anyway might as well make something u can pay me after each division or w/e :)