Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Online Games Trading › League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking to Boost Cheap/ Work as a booster

Discussion on Looking to Boost Cheap/ Work as a booster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Looking to Boost Cheap/ Work as a booster

willing to boost between the ranges of bronze - high plat . My main is diamond 5 and my smurf is plat 3 which i got from silver 1 to plat 3 extremely fast skipping divisions. Prices are negotiable and service is quick and fast. Add my skype sergey0238. Im also looking to be hired as a booster so hmu
Skype : sergey0238
peoplebot1 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Cheap & Fast Elo-Boost Service ★ SoloQ Diamond 1 Booster
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/vpOIf.png http://i.epvpimg.com/pdaqc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/XHsjg.png Season 3 and 4 Rank Season 3 Rank http://i.epvpimg.com/TdCig.jpg Season 4 Rank http://i.epvpimg.com/Fmiwc.png
Cheap and safe boost by a Diamond 1 ELO BOOSTER
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum :p Well I'm a diamond 1 player on LoL and I'm offering my services as a elo booster. I have been boosting for a while, I can guarantee a cheap, safe and fast boost. Since I have just created this account i can't post images, so I leave you the links. This is my profile: View image: Account Prices:
[Buying] Boost silver to gold NA only cheap booster
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype
[Selling] [EUW+EUNE] Diamond 1 50+ points booster looking for work! Cheap, reliable and FAST!
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Let me introduce myself. I am a diamond 1 50+ points player (Top 600 or 0.05%). I play on the EUW Server, and I have been playing this game for 3 years. I'm in need of money, so im offering cheap, fast and reliable elo boost from ANY division to up to diamond 1 (obviously can't boost to challenger). Prices listed below, can be discussed by buying more boosts or longer boosts. "I win your placement matches" - 30€ - If I should happen to lose, I will play extra games to get in...
[Selling] Cheap Elo Booster and doing leveling boost
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.