Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA D1 Account Sale (Original Owner)

Discussion on NA D1 Account Sale (Original Owner) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA D1 Account Sale (Original Owner)

Hello everyone i am currently trying to get rid of my D1 NA account with 69 skins on it. i posted a phew images of the account. IM trying to sell this account simply because i am done with games and moving on in life the price that currently set is more then enough compared to how much money i put into it time/afford/Elo so lemme know what you guys think and it i also wanna point out that yes i am a new seller on this website and i can 100% guarantee that i am the original owner of the account.

Old 08/10/2014, 23:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Why post the same thread 3 times?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA D1 Account Sale (Original Owner)
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i am currently trying to get rid of my D1 NA account with 69 skins on it. i posted a phew images of the account. IM trying to sell this account simply because i am done with games and moving on in life the price that currently set is more then enough compared to how much money i put into it time/afford/Elo so lemme know what you guys think and it i also wanna point out that yes i am a new seller on this website and i can 100% guarantee that i am the original owner of the account.
[Selling] NA D1 Account Sale (Original Owner)
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Diamond I Account For Sale (Original Owner)
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server is Euw 30 Champs 18 Skins Comes with Original email Willing to use middleman or you go first no exceptions Scammers your better off trying to scam someone else because your just wasting my time because it won't work. skype : hafulaeg
[Selling] Fresh Unranked Accounts 140 RP, 15,500+ IP - $42 - SALE! - Original Owner
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/zuSkA5k.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PrFHatb.jpg Want the best deal on unranked fresh level 30s? Whether they are for smurfing or your new main head to http://eloedge.com/accounts or add us on Skype "ELOEdge" You can purchase via our website or add us on skype and ask us any questions you may have!
Elite WoT EU account for sale by original owner, 8 Top tier, 2 premium etc
08/12/2012 - Trading - 13 Replies
11 tanks/TD/SPG in garage + experience, credits & crew100% to buy Maus or AMX 50B =12 in garage 8+1 Top tiers(CW ready) in garage with 100% modules & crews + some additional skills: Russian: IS-4, IS-7, T-54, T-50-2(light) USA: T110E5, T30(TD) German: GW Typ E(SPG) + ALL needed to buy Maus or AMX 50B(buyers choice) French: Bat-Chat 25t + ALL needed to buy AMX 50B or Maus(buyers choice) If buyer wants I’ll buy Maus or AMX 50B before completing sale. The other one can be reached in 5...