Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V Account EUW

Discussion on Diamond V Account EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Diamond V Account EUW

Hello guys!

I want to sell my Account because i don't have time to play anymore! My Account is currently Diamond V! It has 2 Runepages - AD and AP.
38 Champions!
Still has some RP and around 6k IP

I'm looking for prices around70-80€! (i lowered it, because i only need that amount of money now to pay my bills!)

The highest offer will get that account, The money will go straight into my moving stuffs! Thanks if you can help me that alot plus you will get a new high elo account. I really can't take care of this account anymore, so before I abandon this account I want to sell it!

btw. has a good mmr. that equals the league/division

post here b4 u add me on skype.. if u add me write ur epvp username as well

Greetings~
Old 08/08/2014, 06:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can offer $100 if interested
Old 08/08/2014, 06:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentmundo View Post
I can offer $100 if interested
i've send u a pm
Old 08/09/2014, 07:38   #4

Still selling!

Bump! still selling! btw changed the price to 70-80 €!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Trading] Diamond account or boost to diamond for high level rich Drakensang account.
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Yo I'm trading my smurf diamond account on EUW i uped it myself and i have the original email registered available to give out for a clean deal, or i can just offer boost up to diamond (doesn't matter what is your current mmr or division). What i'm looking for. A high level and rich drakensang account on Europe servers. PM if interested ^
[Selling] 1 Diamond 5 Account 1 Diamond 3 Account 1 Unranked Account with rare skins.
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 3 Accounts here NA Account 1 : Diamond 5 41 champions 10-20 skins Gold 4 Ranked 5v5 team High MMR
[Selling] DREAM ACCOUNT! Diamond 1-2 West (Diamond S3) 114 champs 46SKINS(CS THRESH)
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I would like to sell my account on Eu-West. Its currently at Diamond 2, season 3 was diamond and got border for that. Season 2 gold, I'm selling this account becouse I dont have time to play on it, because I'm boosting. For more infos, screens etc feel free to ask me skype :) Account include: -114 champs http://i.epvpimg.com/arOEb.jpg -Skins -Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV -Winged Hussar Xin Zhao -Shockblade Zed -Rocket Girl Tristana -Pentakill Yorick
[Selling] Diamond account (EUWEST) banner s2 diamond and s3 diamond
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
hello! info: price 100-150€ 7 page runes 40-70 skins original e-mail avaible screenshare avaible