CHEAP, FAST AND 100% SECURE ELO BOOSTING + CHEAPEST PLACEMENT GAMES
Hello I am not a new booster. I have boosted in many websites before and i have a ton of vouches. I am currently Diamond in EUW. I offer boosts to Platinum V in EUW, EUNE, TR and RU. I do not play duo games.
The payment is BEFORE the boost. The prices are below.
Placement games
1 EURO PER PLACEMENT GAME!!!
Note: Nobody can guarantee you 100% win in every placement game.
NOTE: If your MMR is low and you receive 16 or less points per game, it will cost you 3€ more for each division.
I do 1 game only for a vouch, if i lose the game i am going to win 2 etc.
I accept payment only through paypal
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Why should i choose you?
A: My goal is doing the boost as soon as possible and i guarantee you staying 100% anonymous after the boost is completed.
Q: How can i trust you?
A: I have already boosted in the past and have a ton of vouches, and if thats not enough i can offer you the next thing:
SPECIAL OFFER: IF YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT YOU CAN TRUST ME:
- PAYMENT FOR EACH DIVISION:
Lets say that you want a boost from Bronze 5 to Bronze 1. You are not sure whether or not you can trust me so we do the following thing: You pay me for 1 division only, and when i finish the boost and you see that im not a scammer, we can continue.
NOW ONLY FOR THE FIRST CUSTOMER!
SPECIAL OFFER! BECASE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BOOSTING IN THE THIS WEBSITE, THE FIRST CUSTOMER THAT I GET IS GOING TO RECEIVE HIS BOOST BEFORE THE PAYMENT! THAT MEANS I BOOST FIRST AND THEN YOU PAY! SO HURRY UP AND BE THE FIRST ONE! (1 DIVISION MAX)
Vouching for this guy. You can trust him he is a good booster. He played a game in platinum for me and did a pretty good job . BTW sorry for the vouch delay but i didn't have an account and i had problems with receiving the e-mail confirmation.
Cheap and secure ~ Aero Boosting! [NA] 06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hello, we are a pair of diamond players looking to start boosting. Accepting vouchers for limited time to build reputation. Please contact aero.boosting on skype if interested.
Prices:
Bronze V -> IV = $8
Bronze IV -> III = $8
Bronze III -> II = $9
Bronze II -> I = $10
Bronze I -> Silver 5 = $15
Silver V -> IV = $12
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting[SECURE & FAST] 02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi, I am a Platinum I player if you're interested contact me via Skype: veRzLareN7
http://i.epvpimg.com/WvDxe.jpg
Vouch games
[Selling] EU | NA | OCE | Cheap, fast & secure boosting! 01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies Want to get to the ELO you belong to? Want to fix your MMR? Whatever your reason is for ELO boosting, heartKorea's Boosting Service will boost you faster & cheaper than anyone else.
We boost until Diamond 5 on every server. If you want to get a higher boost please contact me on Skype.
Vouches
[Selling] S-class Boosting Cheap & Secure 11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies Boost's done by Experienced boosters !!
Servers:
|EUW & EUNE|
Prices
BRONZE
CHEAP,FAST AND SECURE BOOSTING! 09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hello,I am diamond player in east and and i can do really fast and cheap boosting! I dont have any vouchs because i am new on this site. I will do vouchs if you want. For more information skype:ioan1994
Bronze 100 points-4 euro
Bronze promotion-6 euro
Silver 100 points-5 euro
Silver promotions-8 euro