Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 5 70€ ALL CHAMP

Discussion on EUW Diamond 5 70€ ALL CHAMP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond 5 70€ ALL CHAMP

Add me on skype: antoinefcsm1

All screenshot:

Diamond 5 - 75 LP - W: 294 - L: 243 in S4.

Season 1 => Silver
Season 2 => Silver
Season 3 => Gold
Season 4 => Diamant V - 75LP -

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 1 Team 60€ || Diamond III Acc with Challenger border and 126 skins, 108 champ
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys wtb a dia I team we include the rewards with our team so ull get border too and elise etc. Also selling Diamond III acc with Challenger Border 108 champs and 126 skins including 19 runepages im going on first for trusted member Skype: ExiledKyu
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[Selling] LoL acc on EUW gold s1, diamond s2, diamond s3 all champ/runes, 200+ skins
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my EUW league of legends account, i would actually keep it if it wasnt for the fact that i just had a baby and i have no more time to play and also i need some money like you all can imagine ^^ That said i would like to sell it as fast as possible, thas why its cheaper the it should be, its a really good account and its worth is probably over 1k euros. This account has been played from season 1 and it comes with: -over 200 skins in it (including very rare ones), ofc im gonna...
[Selling] WEST S2 Diamond S3 Diamond III 20 page rune all champ
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Im selling my account S2 Diamon Solo Q and 5v5 now is Diamond III 20 page runes
WTF Eu west / s2 diamond / diamond v / 9page rune / 100 champ
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EU WEST S2 DIAmOND BANDAGE RANK DIAMOND V 9 Page Rune - 100 Champions Skype: aerogame Accept paypal http://s17.postimage.org/b06sy7dn3/esempio.jpg