Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free bronze - silver boosting

Discussion on free bronze - silver boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
free bronze - silver boosting

Hi guys, I'm looking to duo with my friend who is bronze 5, personally am gold 2/3 and will boost, for free, any account from bronze to silver.

If this interests you add me in game "VRTX Conroar" and we can discuss

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW]Free boosting from Bronze to Silver!
05/04/2015 - Freebies - 12 Replies
Hey guys, IŽd like to offer you my free Boosting Service for Bronze/silver Players Only Acc on Euw. Currently im Plat I will boost you until it gets boring or you reach silver/ maybe gold but only maybe. If you dont trust me, dont ask me! I only do this for fun. Add me on Skype or write me a message!
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
Free Bronze/Silver boosting
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Me and my friend are bored & we're willing to boost 1 low ELO account. (For free) Between Bronze & silver. PM me. Bump
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
FREE BOOSTING BRONZE SILVER
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
u got a bronze or low silver with lee sin, PM and ill get it up to gold for free pm with question, im just trying to kill time