Im looking for someone who is willing to duoQ boost an account with me. We will share profit. PM me or contact if interested. Plat 4 - dia v on one of the accs is the goal.
[Buying] LF NA boost duoQ 07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies PM or reply with rates, wanting to start now
[Buying] DuoQ Boost EUW 06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hi,
I was platinum last season, this season I lost 2 placement games and won 1.
I am looking for duoQ boost, I would pay via PayPal, i need 7 games left, guaranteed wins in gold/plat elo would be nice + vouches + pay/win .
skype: the3v3god
[Buying] DUOQ Boost 11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies UPDATE:
Made it to Silver II.
As title suggests.
I'm currently bronzeI looking initially to get to silver V, possibly with the plans to go up to gold depending on how smooth the process is.
I'm available all weekend (Sat 2nd) and any time week commencing 4th.
My current MMR is currently around 1400, so gain 20+ LP in soloQ.
I main Support and Jungle, and also active in voice comms.
[Buying] Duoq boost g3-P5 10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Delete this please.
[Buying] Looking for duoQ boost from D5 to D2/1. 10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hello
looking for a fast Eloboost via DuoQ from D5 to D1/2.
The player of the d5 Account is legit D5 and easily carries with you.
PM me with Price.
URGENT.
Account is in D4 Promotion right now.