Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SPECIAL OFFERINO ELOBOOST CHEAP

Discussion on SPECIAL OFFERINO ELOBOOST CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SPECIAL OFFERINO ELOBOOST CHEAP

( im d1 if u r to lazy.. )

mainthread,

EUW must be.

i've to duo with a friend of mine whos either goldish or silverish, so i need a bronze - gold acc to play on.

bascially i boost u for really cheap, cant tell a price here cuz i dont know ur league imemdiatly, just add me & we talk, it will be cheap.

skype ultraviolett93
Old 07/15/2014, 17:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
Hey if you have a boost job and looking for some accounts pm me i have a Gold and Platin who arent in use atm.
Old 07/15/2014, 18:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
na, want to get some money while helping my friend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SPECIAL ELOBOOST OFFER TODAY
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
main thread : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3017132-eloboost-bronze-v-diamond-v.html Add me in skype:hanschris615 and tell me your price. It΄s only cheap today
Special Eloboost offer just today
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
doing some games for cheap euro add me like 4-6 rounds Main Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3017132-eloboost-bronze-v-diamond-v.html
[Selling] Special Offer for 2 Guys [Bronze5-Gold5]Eloboost
06/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So Iam a booster, as u might know, very unknown atm cause no1 buys now, so i wanted to start an offer to make things easier for me I offer a boost from Bronze5-Gold5 for 50€ PSC,PP,or Amazon Card If u are higher then Bronze5 we can make a deal Skype: bemore.LiLA Official Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3017182-90-off-first-eloboost-coaching-bronz es-vouchs-allowed.html
[Selling] [Eloboost Special]Only Zilean
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello ! I'm offering my special Eloboost: I'll boost people up to Diamond V with only playing Zilean! The only requirements: -Zilean -Some IP (to buy Runes) or atleast many many runes!
Eloboost&coaching Summer Special 25% Off on any purchases!!!
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, tired of trolls, leavers and flamers? Looking for some good elo service or nice coaching? Check us out, we are all very experienced players, all diamond 5 or above with 1.000th of games and dedicated to bring players to their full potential! NICE PRIZES ! ! ! e.g. Coaching 1h 10€/14$ e.g. eloboost B5 to S5 52€/73$ , G5 to P5 160€/218$ all prizes and informations on our website!