Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 2 Account - [ Diamond Border ]

Discussion on Platinum 2 Account - [ Diamond Border ] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 2 Account - [ Diamond Border ]

Hello .im selling one account
It is plat 2 55 LP
Diamond 2 Season 3
Almost all champs,around 20-30 missing
31 Skin
Diamond Border
Have large ammount of different Runes x9 / x3
Price unknown,Pm me your skype or put it down bellow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 1 Account, 55 Skins (including CS Riven, Pax Jax) Diamond Border
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Lvl 30 Platin 1 Account. Just dropped from dia cause of Inactivity. Diamond border from s3, 55 skins owned (pax jax, cs riven, judgement kayle, victorious janna, victorious elise). 8 Rune Pages. For more informations, add me in Skype with you Offer: masterp-p-p Serious buyers only! :)
[WTS] High platinum MMR, diamond border account cheap. (with reg email incl.)
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, selling my LoL account. 50+ champs, 17 skins (3 legendaries) Comes WITH reg email, so acc creation date, and such, is all yours. The account has never been banned before, It has diamond border. It is around plat 3-diamond V MMR, because in my previous game, all those I played were around that MMR. Looking for about 55 Euro. Paypal only please.
[Buying] diamond/platinum border account S3
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
any server!! mostly prefer with a low amount of champs/skins/rune pages
[Selling] Platinum II account with Diamond Border EUW
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i am offering Platinum II account with Diamond border, the account is on EUW with currently 54 LP. Mmr is high. On account are all but 21 MISSING champs, 3 skins and 10 rune pages. For any other info you may ask or add on skype: Killaraa123 Price is negotiable. If you have moneybookers - skrill i am willing to reduce price for an fair amount.
WTB [NA] Platinum/Diamond border account
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account must be on NA and have plat or diamond border, doesnt matter which. Im not fussed about champs skins etc. Paypal only and if you have acc for sale, post/pm me. THANKS. anyone?