Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3v3 Diamond and Challenger Teams!

Discussion on 3v3 Diamond and Challenger Teams! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3v3 Diamond and Challenger Teams!

Note: For now, this is only for NA. However, if you are interested in other serves such as EUW/EUNE, send me a message on skype and if it garners enough interest we can work something out.

Hey all! Hyped ELO Boosting is now selling 3v3 teams up to Challenger! As of right now, we are offering three different options for these 3v3 teams: The first option is straight up buying a team. Our second option is buying a team and including 10 wins onto your account so you are eligible for rewards, and lastly, our third option is buying a slot on a team, which means your account will be eligible for the season rewards for that team. Below I will go into the benefits of buying each option so you can decide what is the best option for you!

As a side note, we can also do 5v5 teams up to challenger as well, so if you are interested in that, please feel free to send us a skype message and we can talk about prices and what you are looking for in regards to that. Don't be afraid to ask if you have any other questions that I may have missed in this thread

1) Buying A Team
Buying a team can be great for you if you are looking for a lower cost option. Although it doesn't come with the required 10 wins for your season rewards, you can invite your friends to the team to grind it out together! You can also request a custom team name and team tag with your order.

Diamond Teams: $150.00 (110.00 €)
Challenger Teams: $450.00 (331.00 €)

2) Buying A Team + 10 Wins
With this order, you will be buying a team that and we will include the 10 wins for you that is required to be eligible for the season rewards. Additionally, you can request a custom team name and a team tag with your order.

Diamond Teams: $300.00 (220.00 €)
Challenger Teams: $700.00 (523.00 €)

3) Buying A Slot On A Team
With this purchase, you will be buying a slot on your choice of Diamond or Challenger team. The benefit of this purchase is that we will play the required 10 wins on your account so you will be eligible for the rewards, and furthermore we will maintain that team until the end of the season so you don't have to worry about keeping it up in Diamond or Challenger!

Diamond Slot: $150.00 (111.00 €)
Challegner Slot: $350.00 (257.00 €)

***Note: If you buy more than one "slot" on a team, we do discounts! Skype us to talk about it!
***Don't be afraid to ask any questions! We will try to answer anything that you might be wondering about.

Old 07/15/2014, 00:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
+1 these guys are great and highly trusted boosters, ive bought from em before and can really carry any game!
Old 07/22/2014, 03:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
A couple of spots left!

Tags
3v3, boost, challenger, league of legends, lol