Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost/Coaching by High D1 Player

Discussion on Eloboost/Coaching by High D1 Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Eloboost/Coaching by High D1 Player

Hey,

i am currently a 70+LP Dia 1 Midlaner/Jungler. And actually im looking for some Gold in Runes of Magic / Tera Rising.
I would offer some Coaching / Elo boosting ( Coaching prefered) for these Gold in the other Games. Maybe if there is a good offer i would accept Paypal/Psc too.

Coaching: I Could speak with you about the current "Meta". Your Runes and your Masteries. Then i can go in a custom Game with you and show you some little 1v1 / 2v2 Situations and some tricks and other stuff ; like how you trade and how you react to some things. Where you have to think about and and.
And i can spectate Games and tell you your Mistakes/ Calls that you could have done and in general what you are doing wrong.

Boosting: I pref just to boost to Dia 5, because its pretty easy and in the other diamond tiers it takes a little more time. Also i would boost in Duo Q with a friend who is Challenger, so i would start if there are 2 offers, because it bores me to play in the lower elo in Solo Q.(And i dont boost , if you get less than +15 Points, or otherwise the Price is in a way more Higher).

Feel free to contact me. We can talk about anything.

Ps: Sorry for some mistakes, im a german guy, so its not my native language .
Old 07/11/2014, 20:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
pm me mit deinem skype namen wenn du ein Vouch suchst
Old 07/11/2014, 20:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 516/1/4
add me skype snitchhd can vouch for you