Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost for Bronze!!

Discussion on Boost for Bronze!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 33
Smile Boost for Bronze!!

Hey,

I will boost people from bronze 5 to silver 5 for only 15€.
Single divisions will be only 5€, even from bronze 1 to silver 5.

I actually don't even care for broken mmr.

Why would I want to do this and why this is so cheap?
The only real reason I am doing this is for the fun.
So on this way I can offer a very cheap service with actually having a lot of fun.

Informations on my service:
- I dont talk ingame

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
[Selling] Doing a duo que boost now , looking for bronze-silver people looking for a boost
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone on NA server, looking for a boost, around bronze-silver. He's currently silver 4 , coaching boosting with duo him. Rather have an account with lower mmr, then the smurfs i have. Thanks heres my post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3142480-bronze-gold-elo-boosting-cheap-affo rdable-v.html add me on skype
Cheap Elo Boost [Boost Bronze-Gold]
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a high elo player looking to do some elo jobs. Since I am new I am looking for some vouches. If interested pm me. Rates are as follows: Bronze 5-$10 4-$10 3-$10 2-$15 1-$15 Promo: Best of 3=$5 Best of 5=$10
[Buying] DIVISION BOOST BRONZE IV - BRONZE l
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys , I don't have to write much , right ? Title says all. LolName : R2H Diginights i only trade with mod // or be sure mod will check him =)
[Buying] Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, im Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service! I'll pay 10 € and 975 rp. It would be really nice, if you can boost first and then i pay. Only if you are 100 % trusted.. :) PN ME! :) PS:. IM ON EUW