Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] EUNE Challenger

Discussion on [WTB] EUNE Challenger within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] EUNE Challenger

Only trusted sellers and only with original email, won't pay extra for skins or champs.
Old 07/01/2014, 15:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add on skype: bestloldeals.com
Old 07/01/2014, 15:51   #3

0 rep isn't trusted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg
[Selling] Quality Challenger Boosting - EUNE.EUW.NA - CHALLENGER BOOSTING, COACHING. DUOQ
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys OUR SERVICES ARE ALREADY TRUSTED AND VOUCHED, WE DONT DO ANY VOUCHES AGAIN WE HAD PAST THREAD ON EPVP, YOU CAN CHECK OUR SCREENSHOTS FROM CLIENTS ! My team is offering the cheapest and quality boosting on EUW/EUNE/NA SEASON 4 PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR 25-30 EUROS
Challenger 3v3 EUNE
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hi, I am Diamond 1 player on EUNE and i have some free spots in EUNE challenger 3v3 team and i am willing to sell you spot in there. If you are interested in getting challenger rewards on EUNE, feel free to contact me and we can make a deal. skype name: Frantisek Varle epvp eloboost Deal includes 10wins.
[Buying] Looking to buy Challenger account ( euw or Eune )
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Money is not problem. Just need fast,thanks =) Payment method : Paypal,skrill,banktransfer
[Buying] CHALLENGER ACC EUW OR EUNE
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey Community, Iīm looking for a Challenger acc in SOLO Q on EUW or EUNE i donīt care for skins, just need a bunch of champs and as much runes as possible. Willing to pay a couple of hundred euros --> depends on champs,runes,skins Will also pay more for some pro players on ur friendlist :) just write down some offers here, PM me or add in Skype: SneakyStun Edit: paying with Paypal