Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW High diamond 1 player looking to join boosting site

Discussion on EUW High diamond 1 player looking to join boosting site within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW High diamond 1 player looking to join boosting site

Old 06/30/2014, 18:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
If you need a Vouch Skype: Platinstyler

Tags
boosting, diamond, elo, euw, high

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 1 player boosting with site.
06/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! My name is Jakub and i want to earn some money. I'm playing in lol from season 2. I'm from poland Season 2 - 1500 elo/Gold Season 3 - Diamond 1 Season 4 - Diamond 1 95lp + I'm works with raisemyelo site so 100% safe and successful boosting PRICES Solo Boosting - Boosting Services
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting by High Elo Diamond 1 Player
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap elo boosting will be done by me. Prices are negotiable depending on the job contact me if you're interested. skype: max.olreck NA Server only btw
Diamond 3s/SoloQ player Looking for Boosting team to join
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for boosts to do. I can do NA/EUW. I am Ranked Diamond in 3s and Plat 1 in Solo Q.
[Selling] Diamond III EUW player looking to join an elo boosting service!
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am a Diamond III EUW player offering elo services and I'm looking to join a dedicated boosting service and do as many jobs as possible. My thread link: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2767569-experienced-elo-booster-looking-elo- service-join-offering-elo-service.html#post2425032 6
EUW/EUNE high LP(ELO) Boosting from Diamond I player (2500 ELO)
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Closed for now. Try Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching on NA/EUW/EUNE § LoLBoost instead. Old post: Hello. To introduce myself - I'm a veteran player and a very experienced booster. I'm playing since early beta, I have more than 5000 ranked games total across all seasons, and more than 500 games boosted total across all seasons, forums, and sites. In this season, I was among the first dozens of people to get to Diamond I, where I stopped. I can play every role and know a lot about how the game...