Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[2.0 Referral Service]EasyRefs.net - Cheap/Efficient/Short Queue time! 400 refs/day !

Closed Thread

Old   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Same here

Old   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebl View Post
Would not recommend. My referrals were promised to be done on Thursday and it is now Saturday evening. He stopped responding on Skype and not 1 of my refs are completed.

Shameful.
I said im on vacation untill Sunday Ive backed and talked with you and offered you refund aswell u just want to make bad name to my business and cry on forums , keep doing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldorax View Post
Why do you even order from him ? He got banned like 100 times here. Kinda everyone knows there is something wrong.
Quote:
I dunno I didn't see all that.
0 Complaints everyone got their refs.
ban are for "M.account" they said i had 2 years ago and tehy cant give me his name , already had a thread about it and explained 100 times .

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1v32 View Post
Same here
who are u ? add me skype if you have issues , I answered everyone and I online now for the next 12 hours if some1 have questions!

Old   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You didn't offer me a refund. I demanded one and opened a Paypal dispute. You told me you don't have enough money to give me a refund and that I need to wait.

Luckily I called Paypal and the nice woman manually gave my money back

To everyone else having issues with this scammer, just open a Paypal dispute and then call them about it. She fixed it for me within 10 minutes.
Dont call me scammer like I removed you from skype and run with your money , I told you the truth i withdrawed the money from the account already and the balance was negative so it didnt give me to manual refund you .
Im happy u got the refund and everything is alright and I offered you refund/referrals in 2 days. stop lie and whine around with completley wrong facts.

Now he also use offensive language on skype AFTER he got money back , this kid is a joke or something

Ready to take more orders from Normal people with abit of sanity.
Old   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Correct! I said **** you and **** your **** business, then I blocked you. I'm not going to deny that I think you're slimy for running off with my money and calling me a baby after I complain about it. Nobody told you to go on holiday during a major launch of a new service. Nobody told you to leave nobody in charge for most of the week.

Let's get the facts clear:

You promised it would be finished on the 10th, it has not been started on the 13th

You said you don't have the money to refund, Paypal managed to take the money out of your account to give me a full refund

You are looking for new customers while you still haven't taken care of the ones from over a week ago

You are now saying you offered the referrals in 2 additional days. This would mean a total of 10 days waiting for 150 referrals

If any of this is untrue, please tell me what.
1) You opened dispute on 10th july , my system stopped ur referrals progress due to payment issue .
2)They charged my credit card since i had nothing in balance(withdrawed everything) .
3)Yes Im looking for new customers and every singal customer i have got his refs and happy also thats the advantage of queue time , they buy and know they have to wait , thats the difference between my whole customers and you are.
4)The refs could be finished to day and update in 24~48 hours by Riot . as I said it was 5 days ( + 72 hours max riot update) .
and that mean total 8 days since u ordered on 6th july .
5) done and I wont respond to u anymore thanks for the Bumps

Old   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is said in the dark will come out in the light...

1. LIE
3. I waited longer than the queue time. You want me to wait DOUBLE the queue time
4. You haven't started them though, so why does the update time matter? You also lied about the day I ordered
5. Of course you don't want to reply. You know you're 100% in the wrong here

If anyone is crazy enough to trust you when you lie like this and blame people for not getting their orders completed, then good luck.
Old   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont see any other people complaining =) u will see today another 3~4 feedbacks from orders done while I was on vacation , Cheers and thanks for bump

promo code: "epvp" 30% off !
Old   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRefs View Post
I dont see any other people complaining =) u will see today another 3~4 feedbacks from orders done while I was on vacation , Cheers and thanks for bump

promo code: "epvp" 30% off !
I like how you have to ignore facts.

Like I said, buy from this guy at your own risk. You have all the facts you need to know what kind of person he is. If you go on and get scammed too, don't say I didn't warn you.
Old   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Over 60 satisfied and happy customers wont lie
Thanks for the bump I appreciate it .
keep tryhard ruining my service it wont help you people know im trusted and people buying nonstop and get the best SERVICE , in the BEST attractive prices

Quote:
Im not a 0-0-0 member , I didnt registered this month and u dont know the whole story , For those who seeing it before this thread get Removed.

EasyRefs is 3months old service that supply the highest amount of referrals per day on the Internet .
EasyRefs have around 6 resellers and publishers that use her name , all of them got no complaints and that solution of resellers make it easier to provide support to customers .
EasyRefs got the most attractive prices in the interent aswell , and short queue time compared to the other services !
EasyRefs got 0 complaints and never scammed people , even in this case this guy opened dispute and I offered him refund/referrals in 1~2 days. he choosed refund and GOT it . I dont know why hes trying to make me scammer after he got the money back but w/e , there is alot of #HATE in this world and it will wont shut us down
EasyRefs will keep working and wont fall because of 1 kid that trying to make noise and become famous or something I really dont understand why hes doing it ^^

- Best & cheapest & fastest referrals you will find , over 7k referrals done without any issues&complaints !

Thats my last comment about this case , Make your own decisions

Closed Thread