Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Championshp Riven code 120 Euro [New price]

Discussion on Selling Championshp Riven code 120 Euro [New price] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Championshp Riven code 120 Euro [New price]

I'v won the codes at 2v2 tournament here in my country,i know i am new and i just joined but got proofs can show you i am legit + i can take a picture if you want, already sold 2 but for this one it took me to long and my team mate showed me this site.So if you are intrested add me on skype.

Tags
league of legends, league of legends skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Championship Riven code EUW/EUNE 130 euro
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'v won the codes at 2v2 tournament here in my country,i know i am new and i just joined but got proofs can show you i am legit + i can take a picture if you want, already sold 2 but for this one it took me to long and my team mate showed me this site.So if you are intrested add me on skype. Skype:expo399
[Selling] Selling Championshp Riven code 135 Euro
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling championship Riven code i got it yesturday as a gift for my birthday from my room mate and i am looking to sale it add me on skype for more info. Skype:Killingviper1
[Selling] Selling Championshp Riven code 135 Euro
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Championship Thresh which i have got from my friend as a gift and i am looking to sale it,and the second won i got from gambling add me on skype for more infromation. Skype:Killingviper1
[Selling] Plat V Account Championshp Riven FOR SALE
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account is Plat V with good MMR I've got rare skins, limited, and ofc Championship Riven, My I'm satisfied with 140$..EUNE server here are the link of the rest of the skins http://imgur.com/YwJlyLu There's another 54 skins more if ur interested contact me.
[Selling] Cs Riven code selling
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Cs Riven code work on all servers for price skype : league.system