Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FAQ Lolcreation Referal service

Discussion on FAQ Lolcreation Referal service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260

Do you need my account information?
No we do not require any account information except your referral link which you can find here:

How long time does it usually take after buying referrals?
We are doing the best we can to complete all of our orders but remember that it can take up to 72 hours for the League of legends site to update to make your rewards reedemable.

Where can i see my progress of my referrals?
Contact lolcreation on skype.

Is this safe?
I have been doing this for months to myself and my friends without any issues at all. But in the worst case can riot disable you from the Refer a friend program 2.0 and reset your rewards. But you will still be able to play as usuall.

Does Riot Patches effect us?
Yes,it slows us down for a maximum of a day

Link back to the main thread:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Referal service for 40€
09/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Leave ur offers in posts.
[Selling] 10k rp + referal service
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello everyone, I currently am selling skins on EUW: you tell me what skins (or mistery gift) and i will gift it to you from an account of mine. Furthermore: I can sell you referals at a very cheap price (70-80% of general prices). I'm an amateur so it might take about 1 week to get 100 refs. (i can do about 10-20/day). Kind regards
[WTS] LoL Referal Service 40-50/day
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 93 Replies
FREE SLOTS AVAILABLE Selling Refer A Friend service NEW Refer-a-Friend 2.0 What you get 250 IP each time a friend reaches level 5 and milestone rewards as they reach level 10! I will boost accounts to level 10!
Referal Service
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 68 Replies
Hello. My name is Willie Sparks. I have been making referrals for around 3 months now and all of my customers have been satisfied. I have 20 VM’s running at the same time and they can usually make 8 accounts each every day - total of 160ish a day. But that is only till level 5. Refer-a-Friend 2.0 came out and my bots can get accounts to level 10, but it takes much longer time. When buying XP boost with the bonus RP you get at level 4 it still takes quite some time to get an account level 10. ...
[Search] {Level Service} / {Referal Service} PAYPAL!
06/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Suche einen , -Referal Service 2.0 -Level Service Referal Service: Ich suche einen Referal Service 2.0 für 10-15€, mir geht es eigentlich nur um die IP + RunenSeite + RP.