Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*PBE ACCOUNTS* multiple payment methods

Discussion on *PBE ACCOUNTS* multiple payment methods within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*PBE ACCOUNTS* multiple payment methods

Hi. My name is Kaza from LoL LCS Highlights KazaGameZ. I run a number of YouTube channels and am ready to start up a new one focusing on the PBE. To do this I need PBE accounts and need them asap.

I can pay via RP, Paypal, Bank transfer and am open to other methods of payment.

If you are interested leave a post here or add Kazawuna on skype - Anth

Need 3 more accounts now.

Tags
league of legends, lol, lol pbe, pbe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
^^ WTB all the servers FFXI GIL with instant payment! Many payment methods added.^^
01/21/2015 - Final Fantasy Trading - 18 Replies
I'm buying all the servers FFXI GIL. Any amount would be okay. Please contact me by skype: kenykeny296 I'll be online 24/7 hours. Payment methods: Paypal/Skrill/Webmoney/Western Union/MoneyGram/Liberty/Bitcoin(need discuss price)
[Buying] ^^ WTB EOC and 07 OLD SCHOOL gold with instant payment! Many payment methods added.^^
10/09/2014 - Runescape Trading - 14 Replies
I'm buying Runescape 03 and 2007 old school RS gold. Any amount would be okay. Please contact me by skype: kenykeny296 I'll be online 24/7 hours. Payment methods: Paypal/Skrill/Webmoney/Western Union/MoneyGram/Liberty/Bitcoin(need discuss price) :rtfm:
[Buying] *PBE ACCOUNTS* multiple payment methods
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi. My name is Kaza from LoL LCS Highlights KazaGameZ. I run a number of YouTube channels and am ready to start up a new one focusing on the PBE. To do this I need PBE accounts and need them asap. I can pay via RP, Paypal, Bank transfer and am open to other methods of payment. If you are interested leave a post here or add Kazawuna on skype - Anth
[Buying] WTB all the servers GW2 gold with instant payment! Many payment methods added.
03/18/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
I'm buying all the servers GW2 gold. Any amount would be okay. Please contact me by skype: kenykeny296 I'll be online 24/7 hours. Payment methods: Paypal/Skrill/Webmoney/Western Union/MoneyGram/Liberty/Bitcoin(need discuss price)
[Buying] HS. I'm not going first. Multiple payment methods.
11/26/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Skype me. Click icon got one ty