Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free lvl 30 Turkey Account

Discussion on Free lvl 30 Turkey Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free lvl 30 Turkey Account

Hey guys, here is a free lvl 30 turkey account

Have fun with it

Login: jan93nik
Password: onlyretarder1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Looking for turkey silver 3 account (Free eloboost)
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey guys, my friend is currently silver 3, my main is platin and we cant properly duo q. the only thing i need is two proper runepages and irelia. thats all i need, if you got an acc which fits to my description and want some free elo boost, pn me. we will play today over 10 hours if i find some, and you will also 100% be gold. or atleast silver 1 higher lp + , pn me or add me in skype : zxraidonxz .
[Buying] Looking for a turkey silver 1 account! (need acc for duo que, FREE ELO BOOST!!!)
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
pn me if you want a free eloboost, you can log in with teamviewer (but i'm trusted anways, so no need to worry) pn me here or in skype : zxraidonxz need to boost my friend to gold, you cna also be in silver 3-2, that doesnt really matter, but i need 2 runepages!
Free DuoQ Turkey
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm kinda bored and offer a free DuoQ on the Turkish server to raise your elo. My main is Diamond Division 2, in Season 2 I reached Diamond as well, in Season one I managed to achieve Platinum. I will play with my smurf.
Free Elo Boost! NA+EuW+Turkey!
05/01/2013 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Req: Must be Bronze 2, and below. Add me on Skype if you would like to. I would stream all the games. Skype: xx,midnight,xx http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2567040-battle-net-acc-lol-account.html#pos t22443694 Also, I have an account for Trade for an LoL account, doesnt matter stats, just has to be 30.
Buying Account on Turkey Server or with a free transfer !
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im buying a account on the Turkey servers or just on other server but with a free transfer to turkey, if u have an account pm me or write in this post and tell me ur price, no matter what elo champs or skins just lvl 30 and would be good if no ranked games.