Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Online Games Trading › League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[EUNE]BOOSTING Bronze = Diamond. eXtremely quickly

Discussion on [EUNE]BOOSTING Bronze = Diamond. eXtremely quickly within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
PolskiZlodziej's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,924
Received Thanks: 583
[EUNE][EUW]BOOSTING Bronze = Diamond. eXtremely quickly

I can boost:
PLACEMENT: 10 EURO

Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR
Bronze IV > Bronze III = 5 EUR
Bronze III > Bronze II = 5 EUR
Bronze II > Bronze I = 5 EUR
Bronze I > Silver V = 5 EUR


Silver V > Silver IV = 10 EUR
Silver IV > Silver III = 10 EUR
Silver III > Silver II = 10 EUR
Silver II > Silver I = 10 EUR
Silver I > Gold V = 10 EUR


Gold V > Gold IV = 15 EUR
Gold IV > Gold III = 15 EUR
Gold III > Gold II = 15 EUR
Gold II > Gold I = 15 EUR
Gold I > Platinum V = 20 EUR


Platinum V > Platinum IV = 30 EUR
Platinum IV > Platinum III = 30 EUR
Platinum III > Platinum II = 30 EUR
Platinum II > Platinum I = 30 EUR
Platinum I > Diamond V = 40 EUR


The Contact Information for my boosting service is:
My Skype: WantedStream






MY ACCOUNT, I DONT KNOW WHY I CAN'T ADD IMAGE
PolskiZlodziej is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 18
hey if you need a vouch i would have an account!

pm me if youre interested
mAom is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 58
If you need a Vouche , i can vouche for you.
Skypename: Platinstyler
ibcop is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
Kamui's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 516/1/4
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2,429
Received Thanks: 347
need trusted vouch?
added you skype
Kamui is offline  
Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Raeslin's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 44
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,676
Received Thanks: 88
Need Vouch?

Skype: sicknessx3
Raeslin is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
Zejx 123's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Very trusted person! Big +. Thanks for boosting.
Zejx 123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOL Elo-Boosting nur von Bronze V bis Gold V
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, Ich bin bereit euer Account von Bronze 5 bis Gold 5 zu boosten und das für wenig Geld. Über den Preis kann man verhandeln. z.B: Bronze V - Silber V 20€ oder Bronze V - Gold V 60€ Wie läuft das alles ab? Ihr gebt mir eure Account Daten und eine 10€ PSC und ich werde sofort anfangen zu spielen ab und zu mit einem Freund Duo (Diamond 1).
[Selling] Elo boosting from bronze to gold!
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi everyone About me: I'm platinum player on EU west. Started playing on s1. I prefere to get some easy jobs first that's why I'm not pretending to smurf Gold to Plat but I have no problem with Bronze and Silver elo. SERVER: ONLY EUW EUNE Prices: Bronze 5 - 4 = 5 Euro
Boosting Service for Bronze - Gold / Guaranteed boosting within 1 day
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Player in NA My Ping in NA is 30, and in EU is 80, which means I am available to play in both regions. I am starting this boosing service in order to help Epvpers who are having difficulty of going higher division. As well as to get some side money for my tuition. The Range for my boosting service is
[Selling] Boosting bronze->gold
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says I boost . I'm new in this thing but I'm good. ok so this are my prices. Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 = 5$ Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 = 5$ Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 = 5$ Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 = 5$ Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 =10$ Silver 5 -> Silver 4 = 8$ Silver 4 -> Silver 3 = 8$ Silver 3 -> Silver 2 = 8$
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.