Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XxMasterfulxX's ELO BOOST SHOP (NA)

Discussion on XxMasterfulxX's ELO BOOST SHOP (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XxMasterfulxX's ELO BOOST SHOP (NA)

Welcome to the Elo Boosting shop!

In this shop I will be giving you prices on Elo Boosting from Divisions from Bronze to Diamond.
I've played LoL since Beta and can assure you I'm a well knowledged player.

I've defeated many famous players who have been competing in the professional scene and can assure you your dream division for the right price.
Time limit: Time limits are negotiable as well!
What are your prices?
These prices count as in Each Division including your promotion matches!
Bronze Division 2-5: $12
Bronze Division 1 - $15
Silver Division 2-5 - $20
Silver Division 1 - $30
Gold Division 3-5 - $40
Gold Division 1-2 - $50
Plat Division 4-5 - $60
Plat Division 3-2 - $70
Plat Division 1 - $90
Diamond Divisions - Negotiable

CONTACT INFORMATION SKYPE: XxMasterfulxX

Extras:

1. 50/50
You shall pay 100% of the payment first, then I shall boost the account all the way!
2. Feedback!
Remember to feedback! A helpful community is a great community!
3. Method of payment!
I accept paypal only but things can be negotiable.

4. Proof! (Prove you're a diamond player)
Diamond 1 in Xin Zhao's Elite:

5. Confidentiality: Your personal information is safe with me but if you feel the need to change it after the purchase feel free to.
Thank you for your interest in my store and hope to see potential customers on this site![COLOR="Silver"]
6. Now offering duo queue services for a negotiable price!
7. MMR Ratings can be negotiable because it is a factor in how long it will take to get to your desired division!
8. Although the factor of trust is negotiable, it is always pay first 100% now that I've been tricked. No exceptions.
9. There will also be a factor if the account gains 13-15 LP per match. If the account does not gain that much lp per match an additional fee shall be charged.

Thank You! !
Old 06/19/2014, 01:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
skyping you now