Skype: dark.asecas1
Only Europe servers.
Vouches are done there:
About me
I am new doing this, that's why I would like to start doing low prices.
I am main Diamond 1 and I am a chinese student living in Spain.
My DuoQ Partner is Diamond 2 with lot of LP(and not so much games)
I know people can get more League due to trolls who are detestable or just afks. So get a boost and get the place you deserve, surely, your skills are more than you are at this moment. I offer boost to Platinum. I could offer more, but at this moment I'll just get experience on this.
Full Bronze Pack l 22 €
Price per single games l 1 €
Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 l 5 €
Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 l 5 €
Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 l 6 €
Bronze 2 - Bronze 1 l 6 €
Bronze I to Silver V l 7 € -
League Change
Full Silver Pack l 35 €
Price per single games l 2 €
Silver 5 - Silver 4 l 7 €
Silver 4 - Silver 3 l 7 €
Silver 3 - Silver 2 l 8 €
Silver 2 - Silver 1 l 8 €
Silver 1 - Gold 5 l 10 € -
League Change
Full Gold Pack l 50 €
Price per single games l 3 €
Gold 5 - Gold 4 l 10 €
Gold 4 - Gold 3 l 12 €
Gold 3 - Gold 2 l 13 €
Gold 2 - Gold 1 l 14 €
Gold 1 - Platinum 5 l 15 € -
League Change
Full Platinum Pack l 71 €
Price per single games l 3 €
Plat 5 - Plat 4 l 15 €
Plat 4 - Plat 3 l 15 €
Plat 3 - Plat 2 l 16 €
Plat 2 - Plat 1 l 16 €
Plat 1 - Diamond 5 l 20 € -
League Change
Diamond games are
NEGOTIABLE