Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aether Boost [NA] **VERIFIED** Cheap and Quick Boosting Service

Discussion on Aether Boost [NA] **VERIFIED** Cheap and Quick Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aether Boost [NA] **VERIFIED** Cheap and Quick Boosting Service

AETHER BOOST

About
Aether Boost is a group of Diamond I players who are very skilled and knowledgeable about League of Legends. We currently boost only on the North American Server. All of our boosters have previous experience with other major boosting companies and know how to carry games. We will take great care of you here at Aether Boost and will make sure we are as careful as possible when handling your account. We will not communicate with anyone inside or outside of the game on your account except for vital in game communication between teammates. We know that once you decide to boost with us you will never need any other company. Aether Boost does it all; we boost, duo queue, play placement matches, coach, and even sell accounts.

Division Boost Pricing

Bronze
Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 $13
Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 $13
Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 $13
Bronze 2 - Bronze 1 $13
Bronze 1 - Silver 5 $18
PACKAGE (Bronze 5 - Silver 5) $62

Silver
Silver 5 - Silver 4 $20
Silver 4 - Silver 3 $21
Silver 3 - Silver 2 $22
Silver 2 - Silver 1 $23
Silver 1 - Gold 5 $32
PACKAGE (Silver 5 - Gold 5) $105

Gold
Gold 5 - Gold 4 $30
Gold 4 - Gold 3 $31
Gold 3 - Gold 2 $32
Gold 2 - Gold 1 $33
Gold 1 - Plat 5 $42
PACKAGE (Gold 5 - Plat 5) $155

Platinum
Plat 5 - Plat 4 $50
Plat 4 - Plat 3 $54
Plat 3 - Plat 2 $58
Plat 2 - Plat 1 $64
Plat 1 - Diamond 5 $90
PACKAGE (Plat 5 - Diamond 5) $295

Diamond
Diamond 5 - Diamond 4 $110
Diamond 4 - Diamond 3 $125
Diamond 3 - Diamond 2 $140
Diamond 2 - Diamond 1 $170
PACKAGE (Diamond 5 - Diamond 1) $525

Net Win Boosting
Bronze: $4 per win
Silver: $5 per win
Gold: $7 per win
Platinum: $10 per win
Diamond $18 per win

Duo Queuing
$7 per game no matter what ELO.

Coaching
We have multiple Diamond I coaches that can watch your games and instruct you on what you are doing wrong and ways to improve your overall play so you can rank up the soloqueue ladder. Please add us on Skype (below) to discuss details for a coach.

Accounts
We sell "fresh" level 30 accounts that we boost up to whatever rank you desire (No Bronze or Silver Accounts). Our accounts will come with 16-20 champions, low RP and IP, 2 rune pages (with at least 1 page full of runes), no skins, and we will give you all of the information you need once you make the purchase. In short they are similar to the unranked level 30 accounts you can buy in every way except for the fact that we will get them to whatever rank you desire (and we have at least 1 rune page completed). For more information and to check availability of accounts please contact us through Skype or email.

CONTACT INFO
Email:

Add us on Skype, send us an email, or comment below if you are interested in purchasing any of our services. Thank you.

WE ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL

Match Histories For Some Of Our Boosts

Old 06/22/2014, 01:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 107/0/0
hey i can vouch
Old 06/24/2014, 08:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can vouch
Old 06/24/2014, 15:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
If you need a trusted voucher, feel free to msg me up! We can help you if you need.

Tags
account, boosting, cheap, diamond, lol