Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deboosting Service for EUW

Discussion on Deboosting Service for EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/24/2014, 14:18   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 137/1/1
Love this XDD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Deboosting service
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/67l6er6.jpg Hello epvp community, I'm here to sell my services of deboosting.. What I'm offering you is quick deboost till the desired division.. If you pick me you can be sure that your account won't get banned, or get any restrictions, cause I do not flame, I don't feed, I just play slightly worse then other members in team, and I make mistakes on purpose in crucial situations / fights.. We can make deal for price, and payment, I accept all sort of stuff, such as...
[Selling] DEBOOSTING SERVICE
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I am offering my Deboosting Service. I am currently Silver 2 on my Main with an bad Winrate. You can choose how to lose, either I play okay-ish in early-mid game and throw so hard in late, Or I can just straight up lose my lane. No trolling/AFK. Just tell me Where you currently are and where you want to be and you just make me an offer, I can use anything: Accounts, e*Gold, Refs, Paypal... Please PM only!