Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB]Any eune account with minimum 2 runepage(Budget 10Euro)

Discussion on [WTB]Any eune account with minimum 2 runepage(Budget 10Euro) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 137/1/1
[WTB]Any eune account with minimum 2 runepage(Budget 10Euro)

Hey Im lf a really cheap eune account.
I'll take pretty much any account that has atleast 2 runepages ad + ap.
Add me on skype if you got an eune account for sale!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE Gold1 account with 74 champs,a lot skins,4 runepage
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey,i want to sell my currently gold 1 account,with a lot of skins(i think i have 40-50,a lot of legendary) Riot K9 Nasus Aether wing Kayle Dragonblade Riven Deamonblade Tryndamere Zombie Brand Goth Annie etc. If u are interested i can send some pics about the skins,champs,and more.
[Selling] EUNE Season2 Account,s4 Plat division, 9 runepage.
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my EUNE Platinum Division Account: Normal: http://i.epvpimg.com/vgL3h.jpg Ranked: Season 2 Gold Season 3 Plat. Season 4 Plat. The original DareDevil summonername. I think this name is precious, but i know not everyone think alike.
[Selling] Platinum V EUNE Account for sale with 101 Champions 4 Runepage 17 Skins
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my unused EUNE accounts, it has platinum rewards, also plat V 0 pts for now, didnt played for 2 weeks now, I was playing there every 2 weeks a match because of elo decay thats all. It has over 101 champions, 4 rune page, tho they're completed AD AD+LS MID and MS runes. I have 17 Skins overall, victorious janna and elise included. Pic : http://i.epvpimg.com/4csuh.jpg
[Selling] EUNE LvL 30 GOLD 2 | 10 Runepage | Many Skin | Many Champion
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUNE LvL 30 GOLD 2 | 10 Runepage | Many Skin | Many Champion For more details like profiles & screenshots pin me up. If you want you can check the account rarity ingame. (We can make 1v1 so i can verificate myself) We can use middleman as you want ( you need to pay the additional fees. ) I can provide any proof what you can want. You can pin me up at skype if you are interested. i can accept dota2/steam items. Steam wallet. Paypal. Moneybookers. Skype : Shoudered1974 ...
[Selling] eune 46champs 3 skins 3 runepage ad/ap runes 3k ip 10€
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
tittle, add me on skype if intrested champions : http://i.epvpimg.com/ItTHc.jpg