Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi looking for boosting team to join

Discussion on Hi looking for boosting team to join within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/12/2014, 23:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
pls bump
Old 07/03/2014, 16:11   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Dont even bother to vouch, intentional feeding/trolling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to join a boosting Company/Team
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good afternoon everyone, I'm 21 and looking to join a boosting group, I'm currently hovering plat 2 to plat 1 promos to diamond. I feel more the qualify to boost up to G1 with a 80% win ratio. PM me or add my skype matekproject for anything
Willing to join a boosting team
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title sauly im willing to join a boosting team to make those tiring bronze jobs that arent worth diamonds waste theyr time. So if you wishyou can contact me via Skype. Im a platinum player that could use some extra money.
[Buying] Come Join UncleElo's Boosting Team!
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for 3-4 Dedicated and Loyalboosters. add me on skype: Uncle-Elo Cuts etc will be negotiated there.
Looking to join a boosting team
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi to all boosters, I am a plat 1, soon to be diamond 5 player. I tried to set up an elo boosting service myself, but I find it too much work. Thats why I am looking to join an excisting boosting team. So, are you in need of an extra booster? Contact me. I are not that familar with boosting yet, but I think I can boost to at least gold 5. I work at EUW prices will be discussed.
Plat III Looking to join ELO boosting team
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a plat III Trynd/Fizz main and am looking to join an already established boosting team. I have a baby boy on the way and am looking to make some extra money on the side before he arrives, it's relatively easy for me to carry games up to gold with the champs I main because they are solo queue stompers. Add me on skype lololmia if you would like to talk more business! Thanks:)