Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Elo Booster/Coach on NA Determined/Cheap/Fast/Reliable/Consistent

Discussion on Diamond Elo Booster/Coach on NA Determined/Cheap/Fast/Reliable/Consistent within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Elo Booster/Coach on NA Determined/Cheap/Fast/Reliable/Consistent

Hey fellow league of legends players, my name is Denis, and I am looking to "solo" boost and coach players this summer. I consider myself to be fairly decent at league in terms of Solo Q and Team play (My team has won/place second in several tournaments over the years).

Here's a little bit more about myself - I started playing around the beginning of season 2 where I peaked 1500 on the old elo system. By Season 3 I managed to end on at platinum 1 with 90~ lp (Clamping was a *****). In the preseason, I got out platinum with its clamping hell and I spiked immediately to Diamond 2. As of season 4, I have peaked Diamond 2 @ 40 lp~ and I am currently sitting at Diamond 4.

I will need vouchers as I am new to boosting so the first 5 users to contact me will have their accounts boosted for free. (North America Only!!!)
The following are my standard prices, but they are never set in stone and can be negotiated! (IE - More wins, less price).

Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 = $8
Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 = $8
Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 = $8
Bronze 2 - Bronze 1 = $8
Bronze 1 - Silver 5 = $10

Silver 5 - Silver 4 = $15
Silver 4 - Silver 3 = $15
Silver 3 - Silver 2 = $15
Silver 2 - Silver 1 = $20
Silver 1 - Gold 5 = $20

Gold 5 - Gold 4 - $25
Gold 4 - Gold 3 - $25
Gold 3 - Gold 2 - $25
Gold 2 - Gold 1 - $30
Gold 1 - Plat 5 - $35

Plat 5 - Plat 4 - $40
Plat 3 - Plat 3 -$40
Plat 3 - Plat 2 - $45
Plat 2 - Plat 1 - $45
Plat 1 - Diamond 5 - $50

Add Denis.Gueorguiev1 on Skype for further clarification. My email -
Remember, these prices are NOT set in stone, I may be willing to WAY lower depending on how business is.
Don't forget I also offer coaching which prices are not listed here so please contact me.
Thanks for taking your time to review this.
Best wishes, Denis.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2014, 07:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Can vouch for you silver 1 (NA ofc). Sent you skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2014, 20:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for Denis, he boosted my account from silver 3 to gold 5 even though I only asked him for 1 tier. He was extremely well mannered and nice. I look forward to doing business with him in the future.
Old 06/08/2014, 04:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 107/0/0
if you still need some vouches add me at skype when ur ready
Old 06/08/2014, 11:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey if you need a trusted vouch let me know
skype smaster2517

Tags
diamond account, elo coaching, fast and cheap, na eloboosting