Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an league account 60 EUROS

Discussion on Looking for an league account 60 EUROS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/09/2014, 12:13   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
diamond v account euw, many champs and some skins 50euros

contact me via email if you are interested :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there anyone who would pay 300-400 euros for an S4 League account?
05/17/2013 - S4 League Trading - 5 Replies
I may soon decide to quit this game and I have got a fine beta account (Started around November 2008) with a lot of items and countless perm stuff. It's level 80 of course with around 32 forcepacks and 35 sets. It has a lot of stuff from perm faces to perm skills and even some cool stuff from the old times such as the cool guy and girl swimsuits (Sadly I don't have the very first swimsuits since I wasn't into spencing AP back in those days as much as I am in these days). I was wondering...
WTB- LEague of Legends EU-WEST Account (30 Euros)
06/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello i want to buy an account (EU-WEST ONLY) with at least 60+ champions or with less champions but with 20+ skins i will offer 30euros for it. I have ebay and other websites with many reps/feedback to prove , that im trustworthy from previous successful trades anyway contact if you got something thanks in advance - I wont go first, dont even bother i have ebay with 70+ feedbacks Also i know a good middlesman with many reps and feedbacks around 500+ here in the forum if you dont...