Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU West - Diamond 1 - All Champions

Discussion on EU West - Diamond 1 - All Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU West - Diamond 1 - All Champions

Hello, selling this account on EU West:

Server: Eu West
Level: 30
Previous Season Ended: Platinium 1
Current Rating: Diamond 1
Champions Owned: All Champions
Rune Pages: 12
Skins total: 32

The account comes with full recovery data.

Payment:Paypal

For more information, screenshots/screenshare add me on Skype: box-forevar
Old 06/01/2014, 18:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Don't trade with this guy he'll recover and change login informations
He scams

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond League EU West All champions 16 runepages + all possible runes
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title states, the account has all champions unlocked ; All possible rune combinations unlocked and 16 runepages. Its currently sitting in Diamond League so you will be able to receive the exclusive rewards that riot gives, Including Diamond Border load screen ! It also has a few skins : Ultimate skin : Pulsfire Ezreal Legendary skin : Brolaf 975 / 1350 RP skins : Astro Nautilus ; Soul Reaver Draven ; Blight Crystal Varus ; Sandscourge Skarner ; Rumble in the Jungle ; Vandal...
[Selling] EU West - Diamond 5 - All champions - 148 skins - Original email
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Profile of account http://puu.sh/4o5nX.jpg Champions http://puu.sh/4o6cl.jpg Runes http://puu.sh/4o6eb.jpg Skins (warning, big image)
Diamond 3 / all champions / 42 skins / eu west
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
account EU-WEST / Diamond IV / All champions / 42 skins Hello, I want to sell EU-West account in League of Legends. Account is currently on Eu-West server with free transfers for pretty much every server. Account is in Diamond IV league with promo matches. On account are all champions and 42 skins: Midnight Ahri , Unchained Alistar , Bird of Prey Anivia , Freljord Ashe , Safari Caithlyn , Shadow Evelynn , Pulsefire Ezreal , Spectral Fiddlestick , Frostblade Irelia , Victorious...
[Selling] account EU-WEST / Diamond IV / All champions / 42 skins
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell EU-West account in League of Legends. Account is currently on Eu-West server with free transfers for pretty much every server. Account is in Diamond IV league with promo matches. On account are all champions and 41 skins: Midnight Ahri , Unchained Alistar , Bird of Prey Anivia , Freljord Ashe , Safari Caithlyn , Shadow Evelynn , Pulsefire Ezreal , Spectral Fiddlestick , Frostblade Irelia , Victorious Janna , Jaximus , Temple Jax , Traditional Karma , Deadly...
[Selling] EU West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKingScore all Champions + all Runes + 6 Runepagess
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3. PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR. Because of my high MMR my matches are shown on Spectate Live on the frontpage of the League of Legends client ! So if you're a streamer thats FREE ADVERTISING! contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was...