Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super Rare Season 1 Account | Rammus Icon | Triumphant Ryze | & Many More!

Discussion on Super Rare Season 1 Account | Rammus Icon | Triumphant Ryze | & Many More! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/22/2014, 08:29   #31

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
Found a buyer, will update
Old 08/22/2014, 08:50   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by cRuis3r View Post
First its not Rammus icon, its Grandmaster Beta Tester icon (being top 100 ranked in Beta). The Master Beta Tester (top 500 in beta) is similar, just without those spikes, making this one worth way more. Unless you have welcome email and Congratulations mail for that beta icon, account isnt worth much because if anything happens, you will never be able to recover it as it is considered "cracked" and will be perbanned until original owner provides info and things mentioned. Considering you dont even know where is that icon from, you probably dont have things mentioned above... Not accusing you or anything, just saying. Its quite valuable account, if you have a way of protecting yourself in future. Otherwise, its just nothing sadly :/
Always the risk of buying any account. Very nice account btw.
I've seen cases where original owner waits like 6 months and then retakes it.
Old 08/22/2014, 09:55   #33

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith77777 View Post
Always the risk of buying any account. Very nice account btw.
I've seen cases where original owner waits like 6 months and then retakes it.
I can provide vouches from months ago where I sold accounts and have yet to recover them

SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold v champ riven thresh and triumphant Ryze super rare acc
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir, has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has victorious Elise. It...
[Selling] Championship riven , thresh , and triumphant Ryze rare account super good acc
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir, has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has victorious Elise. It...
Selling EUNE account 75+ champs 1450 elo Triumphant ryze skin ( super rare)
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Title says it all has 2 rune pages 15+ skins pn me for more info and pics
Beautiful 2k elo, super rare account for sale! NA - Triumphant Ryze - Silver Kayle
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey folks, my brother is finally letting me sell his old league of legends account, he is an ex-tournament player, but he is now at university, so no longer plays. I am more than happy to use a verified middleman, however will go first if you have a very good rating on this website. The account owns every champion in-game, 16 rune pages, most good runes etc. Now for the fun part, rare skins include, Triumphant Ryze and Silver kayle. Image below of the best skins. If you are...
LoL Account-Rare Skins (triumphant ryze, pax jax, and more!)
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
edit: 4/20/2012 still for sale. All champs owned. have 400-ish rp and 3700 ip 800 some wins. US server. 9 Rune Pages