Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 bronze division for 2 people for free

Discussion on 1 bronze division for 2 people for free within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
1 bronze division for 2 people for free

Hey guys me and a friend want to start an elo boost service so we want to give out a free division in bronze for 2 players. just hit me up.

up

bump

up
Old 05/29/2014, 17:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can do you bronze 1 to silver 5?
what's your skype ?
Old 05/30/2014, 10:23   #3

elite*gold: 43
ofc i can gimme your skype and ill add you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Booster for Bronze division
01/29/2014 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
hey all..i m new here on epvp im happy founding a site like this i made this topic cuz i wanted to help ppls with their ranked games. I used to play LoL too but i quitted cuz of studies now im back and im trying to help others and play some games just for fun i know it would be difficult to trust me but im just looking for a chance so if any1 want to try me or help him he can obciously add me on skype: subzoner123 to talk for further infos :) thx all BTW I FORGOT TO SAY I DO ONLY FOR NORDIC...
[Selling] Free division boost (bronze - silver)
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm looking for a (preferably) bronze account so I can duo queue with my friend and get him to silver. I will not charge anything for the boost nor do I require any TBM. I have 3 accounts in Gold ( 3,5,5). Let me know. PM for skype.
FREE Division Boost in Bronze
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
CURRENT STATUS: Available Current Queue I'm a low Diamond Player but I'm just a little bored and I would like to get vouched by the community! I'm not a verified booster but you really have nothing to lose with a free boost or promotions! Also, with all the boosters out there trying to get people to Gold, I'm sure the verified boosters are extremely busy so I'll save them the time by playing the lower Divisions! I'd love any trusted people from this community to come forward and...
Free Bronze Division Games
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, im Sly, i want to offer you guys a few free Bronze Division Games. Why am I doing this? My Account got scammed and i wrote the support a ticket, and until I have to wait, im offering you guys this service. Bronze V -> Bronze IV Games = Free Bronze IV -> III Games = Fee Bronze III -> Bronze II Games = Free
NA Bronze division account boosting [FREE]
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Kinda bored of higher elo, everything is so serious. I just have a lot of fun in bronze and i like to have a laugh at some of the silly things i see. Also this forum seems like the easiest way to find someone. I will get the account to the bronze I placement matches and then will message back wether you want to do the placement matches or just want me to finish it off. message me if anyone is interested.