Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling plat V acc eu east for gift of games on steam

Discussion on Selling plat V acc eu east for gift of games on steam within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Selling it for 55 Euroes worth of games on steam that i choose from ..
acc needs 12 more champs to have all, has around 70 euroes worth of skins with few really good limited edition ones.

stats thro seasons :

Season 1: silver (with silver summoner icon )
Season 2: gold
Season 3: plat 1
Season 4: now at plat V

eu east .. tho server doesn't matter much as you can pay for transfer anywhere

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
for total of 105 euroes on steam: acc needs 12 more Champions to have all has around 70 euroes worth of skins with some limited edition skins. stats thro seasons: Season 1: silver ( with silver summoner icon from season 1 ) Season 2: gold Season 3: plat 1 Season 4: now at plat V
[Selling] Selling plat V acc eu east for gift of games on steam
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling plat V acc for gift of games on steam that i choose from in total worth of around 95 euroes acc has alone around 70 euroes worth of skins with some limited edition skins. account need 13 more champs to have all stats in season : season 1 : silver (with silver summoner icon from s1 ) season 2 : gold season 3 : plat 1
[Selling] selling plat V acc for gift of games on steam !
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
13 champs to have all around 70 euroes worth of skins with original silent knight sona kog maw and mf bought 3 years ago not 1 year ago season 1 silver ( with silver summoner icon ) season 2 gold season 3 plat 1 season 4 now at plat V i sell it for 90 Euroes worth of games that i chose eu ne
[Selling] selling plat V acc eu ne for gift of games on steam ! really cheap
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling plat V acc for gift of games on steam ! really cheap stats thro season : season 1 silver ( with silver summoner icon ) season 2 gold season 3 plat 1 season 4 now at plat V it need 13 champs to have all .. has around 70 euroes worth of skins with original silent knigt sona kog maw and mf bought 3 years ago originally not 1 year ago sale..
[Selling] Selling plat V acc eu east
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
trading plat V account for gifts of games on steam and cs go skins or selling for amazon giftcard only! no other payments. add me on eu east piganiimal for more details