Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

132 Skins - Season 3 Platinum Account

Discussion on 132 Skins - Season 3 Platinum Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
132 Skins - Season 3 Platinum Account

Hello traders!

I'm trying to sell my League of Legends account. I'm the original owner of the account, never shared it with anyone and never had any suspension or ban history.

Account Description:

- 132 Skins! Rare skins, non obtainable skins, legendary skins! You name it

- Season 3 Platinum, Season 2 Gold

- All champions

- 80k IP

- Gold 1 with stable MMR. You can get back to Platinum any time!

Price: Accepting bids over 100€

Feel free to PM me here or send me your Skype!

Regards

bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 101 Champions, 57 Skins, Platinum Season 3, Unranked Season 4
05/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Want to Sell on EUW Season 1 - Unraked Season 2 - Silver Season 3 - Platinum (Preseason - Diamond)Season 4 - Unranked Most 2013 Icons Owned; 101 Champions Owned; Tons of Runes Owned; 6 Rune Pages Owned;
[Selling] 132 Skins - Season 3 Platinum Account
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello traders! I'm trying to sell my League of Legends account. I'm the original owner of the account, never shared it with anyone and never had any suspension or ban history. Account Description: - 132 Skins! Rare skins, non obtainable skins, legendary skins! You name it - Season 3 Platinum, Season 2 Gold
[Selling] 132 Skins - Season 3 Platinum Account
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello traders! I'm trying to sell my League of Legends account. I'm the original owner of the account, never shared it with anyone and never had any suspension or ban history. Account Description: - 132 Skins! Rare skins, non obtainable skins, legendary skins! You name it - Season 3 Platinum, Season 2 Gold
[Selling] [EUW] Season 4 Unranked, Season 3 Platinum Acc. Tons of skins, runes and champions.
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Want to Sell Season 1 - Unraked Season 2 - Silver Season 3 - Platinum (Preseason - Diamond)Season 4 - Unranked Most 2013 Icons Owned; 101 Champions Owned; Tons of Runes Owned; 6 Rune Pages Owned;
[WTS]NA Account - 1850+ elo! 71 Champs! 19 Skins! Top 100 Season 1! Platinum Season 2
09/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
ACCOUNT HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. This account is in the Top 100 for Season 1 and has guaranteed platinum for Season 2! The Account has 71 champions owned, 19 skins, including 8 Limited Edition ones (Which include UFO Corki and King Rammus - Rare Beta skins), 6 Rune Pages and runes to fill all of them along with 6k IP and 18 RP. It's never been banned or anything like that. Price is negotiable, but anything under 50 dollars(40 Euros, 30 Pounds) will be ignored.