Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Pax Jax and Pax Sivir for offers! (USED ON NA)

Discussion on Trading Pax Jax and Pax Sivir for offers! (USED ON NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Trading Pax Jax and Pax Sivir for offers! (USED ON NA)

Hello everyone. I won Pax Jax and Pax Sivir skin from a contest recently and I've been informed that the skins will work on other servers even after I used it!

So I was wondering if anyone wants to offer referrals, other League of Legends skins, or maybe even RP for my codes?

PS. I understand I may not be trusted because I never really made a post on EPVP before.. So for that reason I'm willing to go first in the trade BUT only if you're a trusted user.
Thanks for your time. I'm looking forward to your replies!

Tags
jax, pax codes, sivir, skin, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying GOLD II - > PLAT V boost, paying WITH PAX SIVIR /Trading PAX Sivir for PAX Jax
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Title says it all. http://i.epvpimg.com/q4cjh.png
[Selling] EUW Gold IV,PAX SIVIR All champs except 3, 66 skins.6kip PAX SIVIR
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my League account. Want atleast 150€ for it. Transaction should be made on Skrill through bank account or paypal. Recovery info included. Skins NavyA Trilex's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats. Contact me by email or add me on FB Jürgen Ulla
Ugh, Sivir >_> Trading PAX Sivir. RP wanted.
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Sivir, the most useless champ next to Eve... I hate the woman >_> As big as them boobies are, I'm not a fan of Sivir. So, anyone want my PAX Sivir 2011 code? Willing to trade for RP. PM or post offers. Anyone?
[FRAGE] Play Span Offers (aktuelle Offers)
08/06/2010 - WarRock - 13 Replies
HI Ich wollte mal fragen, welche Offers ihr benutzt und welche funktionieren. Abgesehen von Handy Offers, da ich diese aus Angst nicht benutze xD Bei mir funktionieren diese: Surveys: -Quepay